creativebala

Scoop- Tata Manza CS?

Guys, do take a second look at the scoop on the boot overhang. It is the Manza CS.

IIRC, Tata planned to slightly shave off the front and back, so this is it for sure. Do have a look at the picture to compare the Manza non CS boot in similar angle.

20110704_194807_manza.jpg

Source: oncars.in

Yeah there is going to be one more odd looking sedan from Tata(first is Manza itself)and now with a smaller boot its looking like a joke made by Tatas.Just have a look at the picture displayed in the ACI magazine.

There is a spoiler too added to the Manza as seen in the pics.

I have zoomed the pic and it surely is the Manza CS. But, like the redesigned boot of the Indigo CS, it should have been made to differ from the Manza's.

Especially the rear bumper should be made to look different with the Air dam like that of Esteem's.

Q9XpZ.jpg

All thanks to the oddly coloured rear bumper we could differentiated the CS Avatar from the MANZA.TAUREAN CZAR2011-07-05 08:51:03

@Creativebala:

I am sure you are one of the designers of the HM Veer,else this 45 years old looking back.I got loose motions while trying to digest it..smiley36.gif

@Khatbhej:

Your design is really better than what TATA designers have done.

@Friends:

I think this compact sedan ghost is now a days going to eat up some okay designs too.I mean to say,what's wrong with Indigo eCS that Tata is trying such such weird and wacky mod jobs.they can provide a MJD with VGT/FGT in the Indigo eCS which will result in a lower price as well as a better looking car.

@TSiVipul: Thanks, I guess the Tata guys should use MS Paint once in a while instead of Photoshop & Autocad the whole time smiley36.gif

@creativebala: Your design reminds of Bentley. Its not bad at all, here is an example:

Bentley_Cont_GT_Speed_rear.jpg

They (Tatas)

already tried copying the rear from Cadillac, which IMO doesn't gel with

the front. This will be another design blunder as this look can only

suit a Bentley.

Moreover, the Manza in your design looks odd in proportions, something like the Chevrolet U-VA

khatbhej2011-08-15 10:48:07

@Creativebala:

How can a boxy looking Manza look like a rounded-off Beetle?I am still in this confusion.

@Khatbhej:

there is a lot of difference between the Bentley design and this one,this design rather seems to be something like a stretched and beaten up Beetle as said by Creativebala.Instead it will look more like an Indica who has mistakenly got a swollen back..smiley36.gif

I would say this is not going to be a poor option at all...since Manza used to have body roll because of long tail which gets highly noticible while on high speed. If we have a CS version of Manza then it would be a very good VFM.

One thing more, this move is a counter move from TATA to battle out new Dezzire as the new Dezzire is going to come with small boot than existing one. Again a move by MSIL to cut the price.