roadie

Confused - Pls give me another Ikon 1.6

I owned an Ikon 1.6 Zxi for 6 years. It gave me a good service and an exceptional performance. It has now started giving me problems frequently and the cost of spares is forcing me to let go of the car.

I am confused on which car to buy. Ford has discontinued the IKON 1.6. I have not liked any car below 10 Lakh range that I like as far as performance and handling is concerned. This includes Honda ZX Vtec.

I liked Verna diesel version to some extent though it does not compare the Ikon in handling though it comes close in pickup and roll.

Any suggestions ?

For the Ikon 1.6 it has been stopped and  as you said you dint like many cars like city and so on i think you should check the Chevrolet Optra Magnum Petrol and the Mitsubishi CEDIA , i hope you will feel Cedia Better than your ikon

Cheerssmiley20.gif

CEDIA will be the Best option for you , you will know the difference of Cedia from Ikon , the cedia is way Improved and better built have a test drive and check it right away

Regards,

Priya

hi,

with a sporty car u have driven the next option is definitely the cedia...good car with decent value and drive on the upsides....even the optra is a great car with class interiors and the driving is ultimate..gud fore the highway drive and great buy...am sure optra would be your prefered choice ....happy choosing.