AK77

Diesel Sedan

Request all to recommend a diesel  Sedan car in the 7L. My Monthly running is of 1200Km.  

Thread moved. 
BornFree2011-07-15 13:03:51

Hyundai Verna is your only optionsmiley2.gif.It has got all the features,stylish looks which will not look old after a few months,very powerful engine and the most important factor is it's build quality and handling which is better than BMW.smiley15.gif

@Crazy Doc:

Firstly AK77 needs a car in 7 lac basket,so Verna is simply out of budget.

Secondly,are you sure Verna is better than a BMW in build quality and handling,or you call an Amby a BMW?

@Ak77:

Since your budget is 7 lacs,so I'd recommend you to go for either Indigo Manza,Indigo e-CS or it will be best if you go on for a New Swift DZire diesel and yes,Mahindra Verito is also for you.

All the above mentioned cars are good at their place and all fit in your budget,rest it is upon you which car you feel is best for you.

Unless you are fixated upon the sedan shape, I would suggest you to have a look at i20 Diesel. It has space rivaling mid size sedans, convenient to drive in city. 300 liter boot space should be just fine.

In case you are fixated on a sedan, then go for Dzire diesel.

rahul18102011-07-15 16:30:23

@AK

The only 2 good cars in your budget are Fiesta & Manza, both has its own sets of pros 'n cons, so choose the one thats suits you.

Fiesta - for ride 'n handling and against low GC

Manza - for MJD, power, space (my choice)

If you can wait a bit, go for new Swift DZire.

Hyundai Verna is your only optionsmiley2.gif.It ...and the most important factor is it's build quality and handling which is better than BMW.smiley15.gif

Hope the statement is full of pun, might confuse the newbie. Has new verna started showing its true color so soon? any rattling issues?

Thanks everyone for your input. the general opinion is towards DZire and Manza, but i am slightly inclined towards Feita classic, whats the expert opinion .on the car

i did a TD of Feista Classic EXi and was really impressed by its performanse.

is there any discount being offered by any ford dealer in delhi for the classic model.