Suycity

Sad news:our friend TSIVipul met a major

Its so sad for me also that the first topic i am starting is an extremely sad one.Last night was our friend Manoj's birthday party and vipul had went there,there were 17 guys in three cars at the venue which was firstly 112 kms away from our house but later it was shifted to Hapur(43 kms away) due to Kaanwar yatra.
At night about 2:45 when they were returning,since vipul was not feeling well so he was not driving but was sleeping on the rear seat of Manoj's honda City.Manoj was drunk and was driving the car,in fact they were racing all three cars at very high speeds(vipul never drinks and if he ever does then its never even one complete peg,he just takes a sip and refuses further,so it would have been a different scene if he would have been driving.)Suddenly at Meerut-hapur byepass,the honda city which was ahead both honda Accord and Volvo XC 60 firstly bruished up with a stationary truck then it overturned and rammed into a divider.
Right now all four guys who were travelling in the Honda City are admitted in ICU of the Anand hospital meerut,and doctors are not in a state of saying anything.Visited them and came to know from other guys that vipul seems to be least injured because firstly he was sleeping in the rear but had tied his seat belts too. Doctors are also saying the same thing that when he gains consciousness then it may be possible that he would have escaped with minor injuries only.
Right now one guy is nearly dead because his chest and face are crushed,one is seriously injured with too much bleeding and about vipul and shobhit(the fourth guy in City who was sitting at back with seat belts tied)about them doctors are saying that they may be out of danger once they gain consciousness.

edit:they were if four cars,a safari too which alsoo collided with the city from back after it overturned

Right now going to hospital again,will give news after returning.
from the above post,remove if,it was:they were in four cars

Wishing he would have been driving,the this would have never happened also if his father would have been here(he went to malerkotla last morning) then he would have never allowed him to go for a late night party and if he had not gone then none would have gone.Rnow his phone is with me and his father is calling but I can't dare to pick it up.

Four Posts merged.
BornFree2011-07-27 03:22:31

@Suycity

It is not a good thing to say at this moment but I have some doubts about the genuineness of this whole story and identities of Tsivipul and Suycity's profiles.

So the careless attitude Vipul shows on the road is not only limited to him but is carried around by his friends too. Explains a lot. Good to know he was wearing a seat belt. Anyways, I wish Vipul a speedy recovery. asethi9192011-07-27 05:52:14

OOps, I feel that, someone close to me has met with an accident and feeling very sorry for Vipul. Reading him everyday here, was like an addiction. Wishing him speedy and complete recovery. Hats off to him for tieing seat belt, even though he was sleeping.. If I were in place of Vipul, I would have never tied belt in sleeping condition. But I learns a lesson for his experience.

Again wishing for speedy recovery.

Wishing Vipul and other guy's speedy recovery.

This is really sad incident.

One thing is really appreciable that both the guys (Vipul and the other guy) on the back seat were wearing seat belts which generally even on highway very few people does.

Get well soon Vipul we are missing you.

Oh my god,that looks like one bloody accident.I wish Vipul a speedy and complete recovery.

+1 to you BF.I think this should be a lesson to all of us on the board.never drink and drive.

may god be with you Vipul.

Sad that a guy who was drunk was allowed to drive the car.

While Vipul was ill, the other 2 guys could have insisted to drive the car unless they were drowsy or drunk.

Anyways I always admired Vipul for being always active on this forum. I wish him a rapid recovery.

Wishing all including Vipul speedy recovery from this self created disaster.

I feel that we are still not mature enough to own and drive automobiles. Parental control and strict laws are the need of the hour.

@ Mods : Please create a questionnaire kind of thing with options for answers for all the member joining ACI Forum to test their driving and civic sense. It will also educate everyone joining the resposible community of automotive lovers. And please make it mandatory to fill it up before completing registration process. I don't mean to offend any individual , its just popped up in my mind after hearing about a lot of mishaps due to rash driving.
ashikawa2011-07-27 11:43:23

crazy doc

Your query is also crazy,I can get you a id and truth proof,just come and meet us here and I'l try my best to give you also a bed in the ICU of the same hospital,for more details you can mail me.rest its my bad luck that all this happened on the first day of my joining the forum.

Asethi,the guy whome you are calling careless driver is one of the best drivers i have ever seen,just once be seated with him in the car and you will come to know what i mean.here are some of his pros which i have never seen in anyone else

he always ties seat belt and even make us tie them too weather on front or rear seats,warning us saying "beta baandh lo,zor se brake lagega toh chot lagegi".

He is the only person i know who does not think of A.C or cooling but open the window to give hand indicator in public or if a bus/truck follows.

He never make sharp cuts on highway until its emergency.

Even if he drives on the highway and has to take brakes anywhere then he puts his hand out and indicates the rear vehicle that he is going to take brakes.

Although he drives very fast but never races,he always drive constant and about racing i will say that everyone do the mistakes.

if he finds anyone coming too close then he silently slows down his car and gives the person side to overtake,after that he follows him if in mood.

DO YOU EVER PRACTICE ALL THIS RULES?Just because a person met an accident,how can you say he is careless?

Just now returned from the hospital,out of four guys three are still in the ICU,vipul too has not gained the consciousness till now,due to which his cousin had a heated argument with the hospital staff.but now doctors are saying that he had showed some minor signs of recovery and can gain consciousness rest they now cannot say anything and speak after he gains consciousness.

Good news is that all the tests confirmed that he has only two major injuries,one is a jerk in neck and shoulder and another is a misplaced knee bone so if everything goes all right then he will be between us within 15 days.

Shobhit,the other guy on the back seat has gained consciousness at 1 pm and is out of danger but is unable to speak now,neither the doctors have allowed anyone meet him,although his injuries are more than vipul's so we expect him to get well soon.

Rest one guy(Mehak is his name)is shifted to ventilator and manoj is still unconscious.

the drunk guy was allowed to drive because it was his birthday,nothing else,as told by the guys of another car.He was driving the car in zig-zag style on a two lane road so that others may not overtake,maybe due to this he lost control of the car.

There were some local news journalists who were fled away by vipul's brother and warned not to mention that boys were drunk.

One sad sign of India,three gold rings,one gold chain,two credit cards and three debit cards and two wallets are missing from the car,these were the belongings of the guys and we are doubtful on police personnel because they were the first to touch the car and guys after accident.

my most sincere wishes to tsivipul and his kin. may he make a speedy recovery.

@crazydoc. thank god you know that saying what you said might be inappropriate.

vipul was a very active member i just hope he makes it.

Hope u have a speedy recovery tsivipul.

One more sad part about India which u went over but didn't mention is that journalists were whisked away and were warned not to report that the driver was drunk. Gross violation of the freedom of press by intimidating journalists.

@Suycity

Is it a mere coincidence that you joined this forum exactly ten minutes after Tsivipul last logged on to this site.

Tsivipul/suycity himself have hinted about this drunken drive/race which was going to happen.

Tsivipul/suycity was trying to get others attention so desperately that he was commenting on anything and everything,

This incidence that you are talking about might be another such desperate attempt from someone who needs some care.