Suycity

Sad news:our friend TSIVipul met a major

crazy doc

you made a good study,again I neither can justify anything,nor i will.

about attention i will say that he had a better way,in front of my eyes he had loaded some mew hero hond motorbike's pics on imgur.com which he was going to post here yesterday as spy pics.Secondly we have already spent a complete day in noida searching for honda brio and its pics are also there,arent they better ideas to gain the attention.

I am unable to understand why are you so against him that you are saying that he was commenting on anything and everything,SORRY TO SAY,BUT A PERSON WHO KNOWS SOMETHING OR HAS SOMETHING TO SAY CAN ONLY COMMENT.

i don't know why you want to make arguments on our problem.you are doubtful,then keep your doubts with you..i can't clear them.

one good news:yesterday night at 11:20 vipul too gained consciousness and talked to his father in morning,but refused to talk to others.will be visiting him at noon,then will tell about the recovery.

May god bring good recovery to Vipul.

I just want to say one thing though, Drinking and Driving should never be mixed. Also Vipul should never sleep in the back when some one is driving. This has happened to him, second time. May be he should only drive from next time.

Check this thread which Vipul posted last year in reply to me about that incident : http://archive.autocarindia.com/autocar_forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=7101&KW=parag&PN=3

Good news:Just now returned back after watching him getting shifted to a private ward,now he is out of ICU.still he is complaining of pain in neck,backbone and left hand.

Have talked to him a little bit because he is till unable to talk too much,maybe due to swelling on the upper lip.but now everything seems to be good and doctors have declared him out of danger but still a bedrest of two-three weeks.

Our conversation is as follows:

we:kaisa hai bhai?

he:**** tumhe nahi dikhta?

we:basketball court khali pada hai.

he:kyun me mar gaya kya,ya tum mar gaye?jaao aur khelo.

we:1 ko college bhi khulega.

he:to jao b*** me to sounga.

we:basketball match ka kya?

he:ayenge,khelenge bhi..6 ko rakhwa do doctor mujhe nai rok sakta.ab tum jao yaar mujhe sona hai.

we:ok bye.

he:to his father-papa inhe 350 rupaye de do.

to us,mere liye ek top-gear(urgent),ek autocar aur ek zigwheels le aana,aur ghar mein meri almari mein se business school kitab le aana.

this was our small conversation.

Forgot to mention,there is one more great news.

9 august is vipul's bday and on the same day he is getting one more car at his home A BRAND NEW COROLLA ALTIS DIESEL.

and he has challenged doctor that he will be the first person to drive it and on 9 august itself,while doctors have refused to discharge hi before two weeks.

I regret tsivipul's condition and wish him fast recovery, but MODS, is it ok to run a thread like this in this section?Considering the content I'm sure tsivipul wouldn't like it either after he comes back and sees this.

khatbhej2011-07-31 13:11:14

I truly pray to Sri Venkataachalapathy for his fast recovery.  

With so many of us praying for his recovery, I am confident that HE will hear all our prayers and ensure that he recovers fast.

This rather trajic incident again proves that "drinking + driving + madness or urge to overtake" will most probably have these kind of end results.

All road users need to learn a lot from such events. 

How to do some things and, more importantly,

HOW NOT TO DO CERTAIN THINGS.

Met our stud today,told him about this thread and what happened,the guy got angry and said "dimag kharab hai,tujhe kya matlab un logo ko meri condition highlight karne se?S***E NE PURI REPO KHARAB KAR DAALI..."(why are you telling those people about me? you have killed my repo)

He is not hearing of anyone and is trying to stand up and walk on his misplaced knee,HOD from college came to meet him and he refused to return to college any day..LOL

good news

all four guys out of danger and ICU too..

Bad news

our guy is arguing with his father and asking him not to recieve that corolla which has already arrived he said "mein usse nahi haath lagaunga aur agar wo gaadi mere b'day pe ghar aayi toh candle nahi,aapki nayi gaadi jalegi"(i will not touch that car and if it come at homt hen i eill put it on fire on my birthday) he is trying to convince his father to get either Optra or Laura..or even Swift DZire but not Corolla...

rest we will be seeing him on the forum in next 10-12 days.right now he has refused because he is not feeling well enough for hours of computer usage..