getmikeeboy

Road Accidents in India (Pic's and Details)

Hello all,

Here I have made a small attempt to showcase our members and others the various road mishaps that happen everyday. This should bring in the responsibility for all of to always drive safe because 'We have someone waiting for us at our homes'

Mod's: Please merge this topic if there is already a forum for the same.

To start with I am posting a accident which happened on Jul 30th early morning on the Ooty and Coonoor Highway when a huge tree fell over a parked mini bus and on a Fuel Station because of heavy rains. Luckily there was no causalities as there was no diver or conductor was sleeping inside the bus.

Below are a couple of pictures:

Photo0367.jpg

Photo0366.jpg

Trees were cut and traffic resumed before sunrise!!

Oh, the accident seems is quite spine shaking.

Thank god, there was no one in the bus.

There were worst accidents I have seen been brought into our casualty. There was one incident I remember

where a family with their three daughters were proceeding to Bangalore from Hyderabad in a Toyota Innova.

The banged into the rear of a stationery truck at around 3.30pm. I think their driver was at great

speed. A driver was on wheel.

Wife and two daughters were spot dead and another critical. Father was shocked, shattered and was

lost into infinity. This really touched me a lot and we were totally helpless.

I hope even the worst of my enemy does not get battered this bad.shanthanreddyp2011-07-30 09:14:59

The pic of the white Indica (Supposed to be a Cab) looks like cab driver flipped over and gives those dramtic moments!! Poor passengers, hope there was not much loss. Cab drivers should get civilized soon!

One should take much care while driving on the Ghat section of the Hills. One small mistake can lead to a great loss.

Spotted a accident recently, luckily no one was hurt but physical damage to vehicles can also cause pains!!

IMG_8904.jpg

856696d1323959096-sparky-dies-brave-deat856697d1323959096-sparky-dies-brave-deat

Accident happened on Mumbai - Pune e-way due to tyre burst. Spark proved itself and saved occupants. Owner fighting for insurance settlement with ICICI Lombard which is in denial mode. Source is watermarked on pics itself.ashikawa2011-12-16 15:06:20