Sign in to follow this  
khatbhej

Mahindra's sub-4 metre SUV (S101)

big tyres,big grill,nice headlamps...damn,this is a untrue pic from this SRK design again.I don't believe this design as if it will be made,then it cannot be of 3.5 lacs or even 4.5 lacs and if it will be there for this price then this design is not possible.

even our economy-king maruti too cant do this wonder.

3.4 - 4.5 ? Comes on its an Mini-SUV not a hatchback. something around 5.80 ex showroom for base model makes sense.

Mahindra has been hinting for this. But i would prefer if mahindra can get Thar with hard top and AC just like they sell in Europe.

An SUV under 5 Lacs!!smiley37.gif

@Khatbhej:

Are you sure you have read it right?

Let me think,an SUV means raised stance,some heavy metal,high ground clearance,a rugged frame and continent crushing ability too.

As much I know is that the cheapest thing of this kind available in the market is the Maruti Suzuki Gypsy..

See,even MS too was unable to do this wonder as already mentioned by Suycity,then how M&M will achieve the goal?Don't forget,it has four doors,A/C and front facing rear seats too.

+1 to Sarabjeet,at least 6 lacs ex-showroom is possible.

Mahindra Mini Xylo Price

Rs 6,00,000*

Mahindra & Mahindra wants to dip all its fingers in butter. The hysteria about Mahindra XUV 500 has not even dimmed and company is making news with a host of upcoming vehicles. Mahindra Auto is foraying into the sub 4-meter cars range tooth and nail. The much awaited among them is the Mahindra Xylo Mini. The launch of Mahindra Xylo Mini is expected to take place during the 2012 Auto Expo in Delhi. Mahindra Xylo Mini is the compact SUV which is specifically a toned down version of the Mahindra Xylo in terms of dimensions and engine. The Xylo Mini is a 5-seater expected to come with a 1.1498 cc 3-cylinder CRDI engine from the range of Mahindra