arjunpkini

Zen Estilo or Wagon - request advise

hello all

Please advise me

I am confused which one to buy

Maruti Zen Estilo or Maruti Wagon R ( both budget was i am ok )

please advise me in terms of mileage - car performance  - I plan to buy Maruti product only -

I plan to buy this during Ganesh Festival - so i advise if you can advise me early it will be great help

-- Arjun

Thread moved.
BornFree2011-08-13 17:11:08

It's better to go in for the Wagon R (this also a previous gen car) as Zen Estilo is nothing but a previous gen MR Wagon. The Wagon R must have better resale than the Estilo for the Estilo is a flop by MSIL standards.

What ever you buy pl make sure the dealer service gives you the best possible backup.

I am an estili VXI owner....car confirm zone for 4 adult is very good. As for the interier is concern it is high elevated so that old people or the people with good height can get in comfortably.

But the vehicle spare fails often, In my vehicle due to the dealer service neglagence, I lost the tyres in 20000 itself need to go for replacment of new set of tyres, Front drive shaft due to non advice of the service advisor plus the direve shaft has just failed before the milage could go to 30,000 kms and since the warrenty is over, Maruti or the dealer gives you a big bill rather than helping you to get a replacement..

So please re-think as for Estilo is concerned, you may opt for other maruti products.

hi

as for the Zen Estilo VXI Fully loaded with ABS, it is good for the people who are good height. to enter and exit.

Perfomance : OK...Mileage : used to get ranging between 13 to 17 kms/ltr.

Service : ABT. Vehicle performance - totally based on the service dealer. I had few major problems.

smiley18.gif Type worn out at 22,000 kms JK Tyres, Supposed to come for 35 to 40000 kms depends on the road condition.

smiley18.gif Drive shaft failed at 30,000 kms...

NOTE : Every service just do the job only for the problem area... Do not ask the service to check somethink just becas u get free in the package service. They messup and original factory settings gets distrubed.

BUT maruti service response is far far  far better than any other manufacter so far whom i had come accross..

So all the best...look for Dzire, SX4  or Swift if possible. No comments on the latest ZEN ESTILO...