Sign in to follow this  
blue_pulsar

HH Hunk the best 150?

Hi guys, I hope you all read the Autocar review on Pulsar 150 Vs the Hunk. The verdict on this review says that HH Hunk is better than Pulsar 150, which was the previous best. smiley32.gif

Can anyone tell me why Hunk not the Unicorn is the best 150?

The Unicorn  lacks that brand image and charisma - its the best technically and far superior than anything else. Undoubtedly  Unicorn is the leader amongst the crowd, but neither the design, nor its image has anything good to be said. Thats why I believe it does'nt sell that well.  The main buyers are the youngsters aged between 18-25 for this segment who value charisma and cult status. Pulsar has everything in this department. The Hunk has only come after the CBZ in its so many avatars did'nt sell as expected, getting beaten black and blue by the Pulsars. The day is not far off when, with some new graphics and plastic panels HH will replace the Hunk with a Super Hunk or a Hunk Plus and so on, given the past history of HH. Also the spat between HH and Honda, Japan has come to the fore. Honda is throttling the transfer of newer technology for HH, to aid the growth of Honda Motors and Scooters India Ltd (HMSIL) and so HH will have to bear up with the same engines and gearboxes that have been serving these since 1985  (100cc) and 1999 (150 cc).