Sign in to follow this  
dr_nishu

Hyundai brings i20 back to 5-speed layout

Added another spice to it is the Price cut of Rs.8000/- w.r.t. the entry of New Swift into the Market.

IMHO, After Swift's entry, I see most of the Auto manufacturers are having no other options left than to Slash the prices of their products.

Almost a Deflation in the era of Inflation.

Even more than Swift, the manufacturers would have their eyes glued to Honda showroom. The kind of nos. City is doing with only petrol engine, Jazz can be very much expected to follow the same course. I expect it to be second est selling premium hatch. Third if Swift is also included in the selection.

8000/ cut for the i20? that is really like "flash in the pan" , or like "throwing peanuts to a camel".

If the junta realises the potential of the new Jazz , then it may even topple the evergreen hatch king, swift, at least in petrol's, till the time a diesel heart arrives.

I expect the swift and jazz to slug it out in petrol's for commercial supremacy, while the swift to snatch the diesel crown back from i20 diesel.