rathorekunal

Hero new bike

i want to purchase a 150CC bike. I like CBZ xtreme (Black red model). But its now changed to new model. i don't like the new model (design). please let me know whether Hero is going to launch a new bike in this year or not. if yes please let me know when?

One more query:

i heard that new CBZ exteme is having some manufacturing problem. since its electronic bike now. please let know if know anything about this. 

i want to purchase a 150CC bike. I like CBZ xtreme (Black red model).

1: But its now changed to new model. i don't like the new model (design).

2: please let me know whether Hero is going to launch a new bike in this year or not.

3:if yes please let me know when?

4:One more query:i heard that new CBZ exteme is having some manufacturing problem. since its electronic bike now. please let know if know anything about this.?

1: So is design your only parameter to buy a bike? But the stunner, looks a million bucks. Also you can consider fazer and the hunk. Dazzler also

2: Yes, hero will launch a new 150cc bike soon. It is hero impulse.

3: Maybe a couple of more months

4: What exactly do you mean by electronic bike? I guess you mean Electric start. Then hayabusa has only electric start and no kick start. Does that mean it has manufacturing problems?

One more thingSince Hero honda's name and logo is changed. any one tell me when they are going to launch CBZ with new logo or name.

Since they've already adopted a New name & highlighted this change by media, hoardings also.

So, IMHO, they've already started pasting the New logos on On-production vehicles & this will going to appear soon as their previous Inventories clears up.