raj_5004

Scorpio M-Hawk or Safari 2.2?

i would dump my ideas on both safari 2.2 and scorpio m hawk ' date=' i would rather go for the happily contented Innova , after a year or so we all know the true color of the scorpio or the safari so what is there to say or speak??

?

Regards,

Priya
[/quote']

pryas,

Good idea but if given a choice between Safari and Scorpio, its Safari all the way.

i would dump my ideas on both safari 2.2 and scorpio m hawk ' date=' i would rather go for the happily contented Innova , after a year or so we all know the true color of the scorpio or the safari so what is there to say or speak??

Regards,

Priya
[/quote']

pryas,

Good idea but if given a choice between Safari and Scorpio, its Safari all the way.

Hear... hear... The Golden Verdict...

?

Regards,

Priya
[/quote'] pryas, Good idea but if given a choice between Safari and Scorpio, its Safari all the way.

Hear... hear... The Golden Verdict...

smiley2.gif

the scorpio is my choice

i have not driven the scorpio 2.2 but i like the crde over the safari

the safari has more space and a better suspension but it cant match the driving pleasure of a scorpio

hey, its the tatas who has copied the idea of the mahindras. the scorpio 2.2 was to be launched in feb previous year but got delayed because of many issues. the safari 2.2 was launched much later.

well, the mahindra armada came before the sumo. so does that mean tata has copied the concept? mahindras were known as jeep makers and tata used to make trucks. it was much later that tata started making passenger vehicles.

Tata came with the concept of so called luxury SUV which is totally different than the Armada which was luxury by no means, so the credit here goes to Tata with the Safari.

oh... now pls.. see my article "laura bsii complaint"..and answer my question..please!!!

Guys chill , we are onto discussion about cars and you can ask your friend or forum member to visit the thread by PMing him , and let us not spoil the Value of this forum or the Topic

Regards,

Priya

yes buddy, i had a test drive...

compared to the CRDe, the difference is not that apparent in acceleration atleast. but its a lot more linear in delivery and requires less gear changes, pulls off in any gear. i tried pulling the car from 20 kmph in 4th and just few seconds of wait and then that amazing pull, u expect only from a scorpio!

yes, its much more refined than the CRDe though.

about suspension, i dont know what others have to say, but the handling is a huge leap over the CRDe, but dont expect upto innova levels. the bouncy ride is still present in rear seats but not that uncomfortable as before. overall, its more stable.

better, take a test drive, you will love its engine more than anything else!

Having extensively driven the newer Scorpio thanks to the local Mahindra club here in Punjab. My take was that it has improved on the body roll and now its far more composed during high speed panic braking than the older one and its also bit better on road. Bad news is that off road, this revised suspension is just not happy, the older suspension would bounce around but it would not reach its limits but the newer model reaches them quite soon.