Hi Friends,

I have a Skoda Octavia Rider Special bought in the year 2007 here in Hyderabad.

As it was for my marriage, I wanted a Red car. So I was given the option of a Rider Special model for 13.70 Lakhs against 12.6 for a regular one. I was given a RS model front bumper, Alloy wheels, New Break lights and a Rear spoiler.

Now the left break light is broke 2 years ago and was searching for a replacement but to vain. It was also not available in the workshops too and was referred to a accessory dealer who too could not get one. I also heard from the advisor that only 250 sets were made for this special model.

The break light was made by SONAR and is not shown on a web search neither.

Can any one please help me with this problem? shanthanreddyp2011-09-04 05:31:12

It sure looks different and I haven't seen any of those in my city. I think you take my suggestion or live with the broken tail light with a adhesive tape to keep out the water and elements. Considering how expensive those Skoda parts are I think the adhesive tape will save you lots of money.Durango Dude2011-09-04 06:34:23

I have seen them many time in Mumbai . I used to think that those were later modified by owners . I would suggest you to seen some performance store were they keep fancy head and tail lamps and may be you may be able to find one.

I am planning to even check out with scrap dealers if they have any of such pieces.

Any more suggestions?

But they are available in Europe, I think in Italy for Euro 32/- a set. Need to ask anyone whose planning to come down from Europe.

Now

The cut out is the same for standard lamps. Just that the plastic is differently shaped from inside. You can easily get the standard replacement if you wish. Getting the normal one will be the best option.

You might search in performance shops to get LED ones, but they are not as good as stock.

Hi Friends,

I have a Skoda Octavia Rider Special bought in the year 2007 here in Hyderabad.

As it was for my marriage, I wanted a Red car. So I was given the option of a Rider Special model for 13.70 Lakhs against 12.6 for a regular one. I was given a RS model front bumper, Alloy wheels, New Break lights and a Rear spoiler.

Now the left break light is broke 2 years ago and was searching for a replacement but to vain. It was also not available in the workshops too and was referred to a accessory dealer who too could not get one. I also heard from the advisor that only 250 sets were made for this special model.

The break light was made by SONAR and is not shown on a web search neither.

Can any one please help me with this problem? shanthanreddyp2011-09-04 05:31:12

I search for many sites but I am successful to find this one.

140.jpg

I am sure this will work for you check ebay and you get this product.