DeadlyPiranha

ACI Scoop: 2012 Honda City Facelift

What I don't get is why is this car being tested if there is change in mechanicals? Guys any thought on what can change in City, engine, suspension etc?

They have put white tape on tail lights with two holes. LED tailights?

My guess list of features being added

LED Tailights

Turn Indicators on ORVM

Auto Retractable ORVM

Reclining Rear Seat

Bluetooth

CD Player(Not that I feel it needs it)

I dont think ACC will be added as AFAIK its an imported unit. Honda wouldn't want to raise the price of City again.

@DD

Instead of facelift, I call it a refresh. Serves as a reminder to those who might be ignoring it, and keep abreast with the competition. Nothing major was anyways expected cause it would have happened in thailand first.

I am sure there will be more cosmetic changes than what is visible here. I remember catching the new Jazz before it was launched. It too was white and covered with white duct tape. Plus the low quality pics make it even harder to see any difference.

I hope Honda softened the suspension a bit. The ride quality is rather harsh in the back seat.

I really hope the features Rahul said, make it to the car. :)

Nothing much has changed infact the rear lamp cluster seems more complicated . We won't get the SV varient here in India so the 16 '' alloys won't come here .

I like what they have done to the front of the car . Its looks much better and has a good character with the new agressive air inlet . And yeah I don't see climate control AC but the electronic folding mirror looks to be on offer.

The new look is quite good and a change from the current one. A lot of ANHC's on the road so a change was really anticipated in the looks department.

What I am looking into is, can the existing ANHC's get the fitment of the new lights and grill without the need of any mods?

Preview of the features, design, expected price, technical specs and details of the upcoming 2012 Honda City facelift for India

4f1d04027a66a4cdf912f837d6a62d6f_555X416

The
Honda City has been one of the most successful sedans that India has
ever seen. Even in today

Regarding testing' date=' could they be testing Cruise Control??

That would be one unique feature to ward off the competition.[/quote']

I agree, now new fiesta has this feature and City was supposed to be the starter and leader of this segment which I think is lacking now days in terms of new features and to be VFM.