28 members have voted

1. 1. Which one do u choose and why?

• New Swift DDiS
    • VW Polo
    • Liva D4D
    • i20 Crdi
    • Chevy Beat
    • Figo

Why Vista' date=' Ritz, Punto, Micra are missed out ? Among the above my choice would be either Vista or Ritz. Among the options from the Poll I would vote for Polo.

[/quote']

Well my friend I was expecting this question :-)

The answer to this is personally they r not my choice... but yes I should have included those also.. Can it be included now?

anyway other reason was most people do not prefer vista because they want to stay away from Tata,

Punto because of ASS and poor interior quality,

Ritz because of its ugly looking back,

Micra because not sure about its maintenance cost and Ass..

well these are my views may be wrong also.goenkakushal2011-09-09 03:44:55

I also feel same way i20 doesn't seem worth a buck when it comes to Diesel (in terms of Petrol i consider i20 a strong contender) as there are more better options available such as VW Polo  , Liva , Swift etc...

If we go by ease of maintenance and reliability nothing comes closer to Swift.

But for power packed performance and sheer pleasure of diesel engine Polo is the best choice followed by Swift , Punto and Vista (I personally like Vista for it's overall appeal and VFM).

Also I am bit surprised why TATA vehicles are considered so bad ? 

With layman's observation also I have seen very less breakdown of TATA Vehicles and I may be wrong but Tata have the maximum number of authorised service station as well as it's parts are available with maximum number of dealers/retailers next to Maruti. Quality is not as par with international standard but atleast it's reliable for the price we pay.

Polo is considered to be the most difficult vehicle repair due to it's complex and hi-technology as against that TATA and Swift, Ritz are the most easiest one.

Polo... number of service stations are very less and also spare parts are not easily available, costly...

I will go with TATA vista..though option is not available...smiley1.gif

very good interior, mileage, easily available parts and resale value. Overall package is very good...

Why Vista' date=' Ritz, Punto, Micra are missed out ? Among the above my choice would be either Vista or Ritz. Among the options from the Poll I would vote for Polo.
[/quote']

Well my friend I was expecting this question :-)
The answer to this is personally they r not my choice... but yes I should have included those also.. Can it be included now?
anyway other reason was most people do not prefer vista because they want to stay away from Tata,
Punto because of ASS and poor interior quality,
Ritz because of its ugly looking back,
Micra because not sure about its maintenance cost and Ass..
well these are my views may be wrong also.

This may be your opinion but let others decide what they like Because beauty lies in the eyes of beholder

@unknownbullet

My friend I have already accepted ur view point..

if u read the 2nd line in my previous post

"The answer to this is personally they r not my choice... but yes I should have included those also.. Can it be included now?
"

but the software does not met me modify the pole hence am helpless now

I feel that i20 CRDi is the best all rounder. Big on space' date=' Big on Power & Torque, only car with 6-speed gear box.
[/quote']

If im not wrong, i20 will not come with 6-speed gear box anymore.

BornFree2011-09-25 10:37:56