Sign in to follow this  
dr_nishu

Scoop: Vespa LX125 scooter caught testing in India

@Nishu

IIRC, you were about to buy a Scooter for your sister and you were interested in Vespa sometimes before, what happen to that story.

Even I am thinking of booking this beauty on day 1 if priced right and suspension is good.
creativebala2011-10-01 19:01:31

@Nishu

IIRC' date=' you were about to buy a Scooter for your sister and you were interested in Vespa sometimes before, what happen to that story. [/quote']

Ya, you're right, bala.

That was the story of last year, IIRC.

& After that we've bought New Honda Activa DX for her in April, even I've also posted the seprate thread on it here.

Even I am thinking of booking this beauty on day 1

Even i'll also try to find some excuse to buy this Iconic Italian beauty.

The news is that the Italian two wheeler manufacturer will be launching the Vespa brand in country on 26 April 2012. This launch event is scheduled to take place in Mumbai and following the event will be the inauguration of the Vespa plant in Baramati on 28th. The inauguration will take place in presence of Mr. Matteo Colaninno, Group President, Piaggio. Motoroids have received an official intimation from Piaggio in this regard

Piaggio