scorpionragha

My all new FORD FIESTA tdci,KINETIC BLUE.

I purchased this Jopasu car duster 2 months back. To be honest it is an wonderful product, it picks up dust, it doesnt just push the dust like other dusters do. It is also safe for the paint, doesnt scratch the paint surface. My frequency of cleaning the car with water has come down. I purchased it for RS.500. It just takes 5 mins to clean the dusted car.

I really recommend this product for those who love their cars.

kHrbzyhl.jpg

Thanks for this info scorpionragha. Why dont you write a review about this duster in a new thread with pictures so that it can help other members. Looking forward to your review in the accessories section?

@scorpionragha: Did you buy it online? Do you know an online place? I would like to buy it.

@Prancinghorse-Will start a review of the jopasu duster soon.

@Sstar- I bought the duster from an car accessories shop in annanagar, chennai. I heard many of them are buying it from online like ebay etc..

I purchased this Jopasu car duster 2 months back. To be honest it is an wonderful product, it picks up dust, it doesnt just push the dust like other dusters do. It is also safe for the paint, doesnt scratch the paint surface. My frequency of cleaning the car with water has come down. I purchased it for RS.500. It just takes 5 mins to clean the dusted car.

I really recommend this product for those who love their cars.

kHrbzyhl.jpg

scorpionragha may i get your email id mine is biky_bmg@yahoo.co.in

Changed my car tyre. All 4 tyres. Once again went for yokohama c drives. I couldnt find the better tyre which satisfies me other than this tyre. Cost of each tyre Rs.5500.

Old tyre lasted little over than 35000kms. Only two tyres got punctured only once, other two had no problem.

These tyres give excellent grip both in the dry & wet conditions.

Old & new tyre side by side. See the differance.

3xCnHNvl.jpg

Completed 40000km service.

Bill amount Rs.7654.

Problems Rectified,

1.vibrating noise(mentioned earlier in post) on right side of dashboard- Persons from the ford company checked my car again & they lubricated and realigned he hood, now the noise have disappeared.

2.Steering Misalignment(not in centre position when in travelling straight line) & vibration(little) over 120kmph- Corrected following wheel alignment & balancing.

3.Air conditioner chillness have dropped- Rectified by changing the AC filter.

How far are you from your EcoSport

Actually i am in top of the list for Ecoboost version of the ecosport(mars red).My dealer told me i must get my vehicle by this month. First mars red, ecoboost , ecosport will be mine from the dealer(hopefully).

@scorpionragha: nicely share info. Btw..didn't you try to get the exact issue why the hood problem keep on poping up?

Did you book ES?

Yes i have booked the ecosport, ecoboost titanium o version, mars red colour, on june 14th.2013. My dealer has told me that i must get the vehicle in 10days from now. Waiting for the vehicle.

Good to see your updates scorpionraga. Your updates are very helpful to prospective buyers for sure. Waiting for you to get your Ecosport so that we can have an ownership review from you.

Thanks. I am waiting eagerly for my vehicle. Ownership review will be out as soon as i get my vehicle.

Don't bother buying centre caps its better to remove all the other 3 and if you still don't like the looks then get a radium guy to stick FORD stickers.

i20's alloys centre caps are 600 bucks a piece. Thankfully mine havn't been lost but if they do all the others will be taken out.

I love the duster and know the excellent property of the product but it doesn't clean crow-shit :D for which I have to clean the whole car with water . (open parking sucks)