ninad

150 CC Bike ? Dazzler or Unicorn

Hi

I am looking to buy new 150cc bike, i am using Honda Shine from last 4 year and i am pleased with Honda quality (i like the silent engine )

I have always liked unicorn but now with dazzler i mean both are same in terms of FE ( -5 in Dazzler ). I like mono - suspension.

i have not heard any issues with Honda as of now ! so if you know and want  me to consider any other bike then please suggest me..

Both are good and there is hardly any difference between them.Yamaha FZ series and the Apache are worth a look.Apache is the best bike in the segment if you are a short person and FZ if you ride only short distances and fuel efficiency is not a problem.I personally like the FZ.   

Dazzler no doubt looks good & is having highly refined Honda engine but is complained of persistent Handle/Steering rattle problems.

Unicorn is also a good bike is very Dull & boring to drive.

My advice is to look for Yamaha SZ-X/R bike, as they are pretty good lookers, powerful & fuel efficient.

They're very aggressively priced too, beginning from Rs.49,500 onwards.

Check & test drive them out.

Go for the Unicorn because its engine is more silent than the Dazzler and the suspension is more plaint that the Dazzler as found out by me personally with the softest setting on the monshocks . Also the price different between the 2 models is around 6k on road making Unicorn a VFM.