am90

Range Rover Malfunction

My name is Amir .I am an owner of various luxurious cars .Recently i have purchased a Range rover ,within a span of 8000 km the steering starts vibration and the car seems to move to the left side .I lately came to know my friends range also have this sort of issue .Anyone else having this kind of issue ?

Post edited.

Thread moved.
BornFree2011-10-08 02:49:46

@Amir

Don't know whether it is possible to check the alignment of Hotwheels toy Range Rover of yours,better check with your toy shop owner.

@sarabjit

I'm sure this guy is a fake.I bet he will never be able post a video of this rattling steering.

Hi,

Normally this phenomenon of pulling is related to Wheel Alignment. Pls get the Wheel alignment checked at the dealer. That should give a fair idea of misalignment.

Also check for any tyre wears on surface/shoulders etc

Have you changed the rims or tires of the car ? Its seems like you need wheel alignment

I agree with you, I think proper wheel alignment is the best and ideal option compare than when we calculate the cost of new tires and it helps in this issue.