Which is best ..OptraMagnum/Scorpio

You know what, we have heard enough Scorpio from you to last an entire year. Going by your logic, Indica which is the largest selling vehicle in its class should be considered top notch vehicle then. Unfortunately its not the case. Its simply that buyers have no choice in the segment. Tavera and Innova are not offered in SUV 4WD class so direct comparison with Scoprio is futile here. Mercedes C class and Accord has very low sales numbers in India compared to Alto, so I guess they are inferior to the Alto in every sense.

Ok Lets chill

For Raj scorpio is Best for we people except some Innova is best but for the rue testers inniva came ahead of Scorpio so if Raj agrees or not the Fact is true Innovas leads the RACE!!!!!!

Regards,

priya

who says i wont agree? i do know and of course will agree that innova is much better than the scorpio as an overall product? but i just said my choice is the scorpio. i hope no problems with that atleast...!!! smiley24.gif

Raj said it... Raj said it not... Raj said it... Raj said it not... Which is it' date=' dude? [/quote']

Ohhh godd!!! you have mixed up everything and made a SALAD saldinsmiley36.gif

regards,

priya

autocar wanted a choice between optra and scorpio. and some were after him to go for the innova.... thats when i said lets compare the optra and scorp here as thats what autocar is interested in... anything wrong? even he knows about a car like innova exists in the market, but maybe he is not interested... thats d reasn i said lets compare the optra n scorp for the time being.

also, as i said, i feel no car is perfect, not the scorp and not the innova. every car has its pros and cons and is targeted on a specific class of buyers. those who are adamant to buy an SUV, whatever be the reason, will never buy the innova. those looking for space and ride comfort wont look at the scorpio.

also' date=' as i said, i feel no car is perfect, not the scorp and not the innova. every car has its pros and cons and is targeted on a specific class of buyers. those who are adamant to buy an SUV, whatever be the reason, will never buy the innova. those looking for space and ride comfort wont look at the scorpio.[/quote']

Nice views, but sadly, no buyers here. You're selling at the wrong place, my friend.

Forum members forget the discussion between the Scorpio and innova , see lets get the things clear

The optra Magnum Diesel is good buy in his given choices , incase he wants a big MUV and lookking for Scorpio it will be better for him to go for the Innova

Soo Optra Magnum diesel in Sedan and Innova in the MUV

Cheers!!!

i would recommend you the innova but since that is not your choice

then it should be scorpio all the way

gives you the street persence an optra wont give

Now dont be ridiculous , the Optra magnum diesel is of course faar better than the scorpio , and who wants streets presence when you are present , cmon yaar , i would request him to look at the Innova for a big Muv and ptra magnum in the Sedan segement , that Solves it!

Regards,

priya

pryas why you think i am ridiculous

when you are opting for the optra did i say you are ridiculous ?

optra is better than scorpio is what you think, so be it

and he had given a choice between the optra and scorpio so i dint recommend the innova or safari

anyways, i feel the scorpio is better than the magnum

thats my opinion

now comes another option

guys when the choice is between the optra and scorpio, lets leave aside the other cars

i know there are much more capable cars in the segment (the best being innova and civic) but then he has made up his mind on either of these two cars