raj_5004

bikes for the cops !

4 years long in my city cops were given white CBZ with red lights and looked coool and very few cities had done that at that time....But our cops mad peoples sold off there bikes within few years to fetch good money and bought TVS star city or something like that cheap one.....I ahmedabad now the cops have Pulsar 150 with digi speedo and Led tails....

i am just digusted with the bikes cops have a bullet which is a slow and a pathetic bike.....the cops should be given fast and powerful bikes and cars so that they are up to date with criminals !!! if the modernisation doesnt comes u might see a cop in his bullet chasing a thief in his merc !!!

Tell me, do chases really happen? In India, that is.

All very well for Amitabh or SRK, but real life, me thinks no.

THe cops need to get to the scene of the crime as fast as possible, and that is it.

i agree with you aditya. i dont think our cops are trained enough to chase a car even in a 125cc bike.

well, the mumbai police garage and godown is just besides my college. they have been given pulsar 150s and 180s and just 2 days back, 2 trucks full of brand new pulsar 150s were brought here.

like i said why give them these bikes when all they will do is sit on them on and not use them the way they should be ... 

And after some time they will sell it and will get themselves a cheap one..

I think the Hero Honda Karizma will be a good bike, but it may need to be tuned so it has better performance. Where i come from the cops have BMW touring bikes. 

speed is not important in city limits so a good 150 cc bike is more than enough and a good old bullet 500 for city outskirts and to be used on special days like vvip visits security they can be used as they have that distinct retro , classy look to it tat no new bikes produced in india have !!!!!!

the bangalore police have the new pulsars and rtrs but they do maintain some ole bullets to be used on special days !!!!!!!!