raj_5004

Hi FrIeNdS....

sorry forum members, joined quite some days back. but forgot to introduce myself...!!! i am rajeev, residing in hiranandani, mumbai... i am doing automobile engineering...!!! hope to share my views and have a great time here... so, any of my forum friends from powai or mumbai?

hey there... welcome to the forum and you will added to the list of Automobile professionals in the forum. some by education but more by passion. hope you will have a good time

PS: Lets know if yu know need help for your thesis or whatever, we will help you together and we will enjoy it too

Hi Raj , a warm welcome dude , hope you will have a great time in here , you seems to be a great Fan of Scorpio , by the way do you own a Scorpio or scorpio m hawk , well you will know a lot about cars other than scorpio too

Cheerssmiley20.gif
mndvishnu2008-01-03 06:07:00

@ pryas: sure buddy

@ rssh: i am from saboo siddik

@harry: thanks a lot dude

@ vishnu: yes, i a huge fan of scorpio, but i try not to be partial to any car while debating...!!! i know its pros and cons. i own a 2.6 CRDe and 2.6 turbo scorp, which will be replaced by the mHawk next month.

welcome, dude. great to have you on board. different people have different likes and dislikes, be it women,food, cars, etc. you may find yourself clinging to a car deemed crap by most, just out of passion. that doesn't mean that you stop loving your car. practicality has replaced passion already enough.

anyway, all the best here.

@ saladin: hey, that was cool. i'll never stop loving my car, whatever be the reason, it also implies for my innova... smiley1.gif and try not to be partial to any, thats it...

@dhanus: thanks buddy.

how much did that front guard and rear spoiler cost you raj

and where did you buy it from  ?

are such dark tints allowed in your city , no problem with the cops ?

also i read in a post that you had fitted reverse sensors, where are they

jay, that spoiler and guard was bought for 4500 and 5600 repectively from the toyota dealer itself (madhuban toyota, kurla), but you get these accesories at all showrooms. and those tints are not that dark, so no problem with cops! and the reverse sensors are fitted on the rear bumper but you cant see them in the pic, they are colour coded with the bumper.