parijat_2

Suspension of i0

Hi All

Can anybody share his experience with the suspension of i10? Is there any problem with the suspension? Am finding it too sensitive. Some times due to its sensitivity it feels that tyre pressure is very less so the road bumps are easily felt.

Hi All

Can anybody share his experience with the suspension of i10? Is there any problem with the suspension? Am finding it too sensitive. Some times due to its sensitivity it feels that tyre pressure is very less so the road corrugations are easily felt.

From my experiences, I can say that the suspension is a bit softer than required. Rough roads are felt at low speeds but highway cruising is good and most undulations are absorbed.

Quality and size of tyres are important factors as well.

My i-10 kappa is about to complete its 70,000th km soon and here is my experience:

+1 to sb-alto,its a fact that i-10's suspension is on the softer side and its quite good at all the speeds,what I have felt is that whatever your speed may be or the road you are travelling,the suspension of i-10 is okay till you are alone or two people in the car but get 4-5 people in the car and some luggage in the boot and then I feel that the suspension feels quite softer than adequate.

Rest let me tell you,I am running on 175/70 R14s instead of the stock sized tyres,so my experience may be far from the one with stocks.TSiVipul2011-11-09 15:11:46

@parijat_2: what is exactly are you looking for? Are you looking to buy an i10? If that is why you are asking this question then I must say this si on softer side and if you want a good handling car then better to for Fabia/Punto/Polo/Figo/Beat/Ritz

I have ordered them as per their handling excellence. So Fabia is the best one among them. Notice I have not mentioned Swift due to the fact of its huge waiting period.