Sign in to follow this  
sarabjeet

2012 Pulsar

Bajaj was going to bring KTM bikes to India, but I highly doubt it would do so by just renaming one of it as Pulsar. It prides itself on developing Pulsar, and it wont just take another model from a partner company and sell it here.

Also look near the edges of front seat, it is clear how photoshopping has been done there.

Well i guess bajaj really earned alot from its model Pulsar.. it was a grand hit all over.. it started with 150' date=' then 180, then 200, now 220.. and till 2012 350.. wow..great..[/quote']

Yeah you are right.....bajaj is leading growing motorbike company in india....!!!!!!

As far as my observation, there is no link to the test mule as well. The alloys are different, the frame near monoshock is different, the drive chain cover is different and so is ride height.

As rahul pointed out, this is a photoshopped image.

IIRC, bajaj is going to come out with a All new Pulsar & a KTM 200cc bike, both of which would cost over 1L.

The one area Pulsar lacked is unreliable engine, Handling & equipment list.

Now with KTM Engine, Mono,.. etc, P2012 will be a superb package.

This will surely keep everyone guessing. There's that 'spy pic' bunch, and then some rather bad photoshop images, and then a better effort at photoshop, then some juicy magazine cover scan, but nothing confirmed. These features may be expected-

1. Monoshocks

2. Under-seat exhaust

3. Fairing at least half

We have yet to see a bike which packs all of these- already the Ninja 650R is available, but something in the 250-and-under segments.

I think like earlier Pulsur during 2002, created a revolution in the 150 segment and also created segment for 180. This time too it is going to be a very striking one.

Let's wait and watch... :)