parijat_2

Ford fiesta

Dear All

I am planning to buy a entry level sedan. Presently I am driving hyundai I 10 kappa2 1.2Liter. I am planning to buy ford fiesta classic. Am I making a right decision? People who have shifted from small car to a sedan car please share your experience.

@Prajit:

Why don't you wait for the auto expo?

There is a bit too much to be seen there as well as a lot of now launches.

Fiesta Classic is a good car with a lot of refinement and a very responsive engine,but I'd still advise you to follow the policy of wait and watch.Ford A.S.S. really isn't as good as it needs to be.

Fiesta c is a brilliant car, esp for its ability to handle the Indian roads, hard suspension, exceptional handling.. truly a drivers car. N on gc is 168 mm much better than others. Won't pose a prob at all.

P.s - fiesta c diesel is better than its petrol counterpart

This car interests me a lot. I like the look, the build, the entry-level

pricing and power rating of the petrol variant. I still, however, have a

few questions.

1. How suitable is either variant for very long road trips?
  2. Ford sales representatives discourage fitting CNG or LPG, due to effect on the engine performance. What would you suggest?
  3. I miss that shade of paint (aquarius blue/morello/navy blue). Where can I get the paint job done, properly?
  4. Where can we get a body kit similar to that used on the erstwhile 1.6s?
  5. Do you find the diesel variant underpowered?
  6. Recent reports, reviews and comments suggest that Ford service has

improved greatly, since the launch of the Figo. Would you now trust

your car with them?

7. Their brochure (I may provide a scan if needed) makes outrageous

mileage claims- over 20 in petrol! Maruti/Fiat execs were shocked at the

claim. What is your opinion on that?

Dear All

I am planning to buy a entry level sedan. Presently I am driving hyundai I 10 kappa2 1.2Liter. I am planning to buy ford fiesta classic. Am I making a right decision? People who have shifted from small car to a sedan car please share your experience.

We bought Ford Fiesta 1.6 SXI before 2 years (When It wsn't Classic!) & I'd myself driven it arround 2000Km & car had clocked arround 18,000Km & as you asked we were driving a M800 before it for last 17 years!

The car is best-value-for money deal in the market! The kind of comfort it's interiors offer, the punch of endless power which it's 1.6 lt moter can diliver & the most important thing "The feeling of secureness" which it's overall construction offers; is simply great! I'd two minor accidents, which has made me realize that how well constructed this vehicle is & it's behaves like a lizard on the road, giving you so much grip that you'll make it a MILE-MUNCHER for sure & don't worry this beast isn't a Gas-Guzzler, with AC & arround 80Kmph it'll deliver you fuel efficiency of 18Kmpl & on avarage 14-15 kmpl isn't a big deal! & this isn't all it also has

blackbox like jet! I'm following the world of automobiles for arround 10 years & offering you essence of my research; So just Checkout Nissan Sunny, VW Vento & Ford Fiesta classic & made your decisions, as I've not checked this perticular vehicles on deeper lavel!

& while shifting to a class above vehicles please note down this facts:

1.This vehicles have lot more power & you can't judge the speed by your senses, So keep the eye on speedo!

2.This vehicles offer optional ABS & if you take one with ABS, please be gentle on breaks, as this will incrase the breaking efficiency by a considerable margin!

3.Please buy Total Mentainance Plan, add-on policy, extended warrenty & most basically rear parking sensors, as my father had great trouble after shifting from M800!

Fiesta Makes you feel special when you drive it & offers a feeling of joy while travelling in it, which I've not seen even in Skoda Octavia, Honda City or even in Chevy Cruise!

So, if you like it; Go FIDA!