rahul1810

Auto Expo 2012

As many of you may be knowing, Auto Expo 2012 is just over a month away. Luckily this time I will be in Delhi and would be able to visit. Who all are coming?

Also what is the best day to visit the Expo? ACI mag members any suggestions?

Well the best day to visit is a weekday and that to get in the expo the earliest because there is too much to see if you want to get into the details . The best time is when the journalist have the inaugral showcase of the expo in the first day .

I think I may be able to make it to the Expo this time around too .

Guys...can we have a dedicated thread for AutoExpo 2012 showcase so that it could be a single click show (I mean all new releases and hot stuffs).

Btw..I am excited about it too and my buying decision will depend on this.
Sstar2011-12-05 06:03:03

Last time they had internet registration system for free passes. This time, its not yet announced what system would be used.

Wanted to visit last time, and want to visit this time too.. But I face the same family BS talk this year too: "Beta, its too cold and dangerous. Don't go to see it, you'll see it on TV." Damn!

Guys...can we have a dedicated thread for AutoExpo 2012 showcase so that it could be a single click show (I mean all new releases and hot stuffs).

?

Btw..I am excited about it too and my buying decision will depend on this.

Don't worry ACI will take care of the topic and clicks to which members can contribute and discuss. We haven't heard from A Sethi in some time, he's sure to be there.