zander

Picture of NEW SKODA FABIA

expected pricing: 6 to 7.5 lakhs

0-60: 5.7 secs

0-100: 14.9 secs

top speed: 168 kph

kpl: 16.3

1422 cc diesel engine, 3 cyls in-line, 68 bhp at 4000 rpm and 15.8 kgm at 1600-2800 rpm....

reverse sensors, abs, 2 airbags, alloys , sunroof and remote locking standaard on toppest variant.

The trimming on the sides manages it to look different from the cherubic Maruti Swift. Not a great looker. As always, Skoda symbolizes steep pricing, but this time, there's a bit more in the offing...

hey, but doesnt the swift still look better? although the skoda looks very solidly built and the interiors are a class apart, but thats expected since its almost 2-3 lakhs more than the swift...

hey' date=' but doesnt the swift still look better? although the skoda looks very solidly built and the interiors are a class apart, but thats expected since its almost 2-3 lakhs more than the swift...[/quote']

Who said its 2 - 3 lakhs more than the Swift , its just around 1 - 1.5 Lakh more than the Swift and around 30 - 60 k more than the Getz Diesel

Cheers!!!

Hi romil ,nice to see that you have test driven th Fabia , well which one did u drive the petrol one or the Diesel one and did you get any price quotation?? or any technical details??

Cheers!!

Typical Skoda is it refined than Swift DDiS.?

never expect the 69bhp Skodas engine to be as refined as the DDiS , so Forget your dreams boy!!!

Regards,

Priya

it looks like a mix of Swift and Palio... i will definetly wait for the Jazz before i even think of this!

very well said Harry , the company name SKODA brings fear in my spine , and honda brings peace of Mind and would anyday go for the Jazz if honda launches it in India , or else would be happy with the i10 or Swift

Regards,

Priya