AMG1

ACI review: Hyundai Eon

Saw the car on road a couple of days back. Didn't like much. I have not driven it so no comments.

@ nand.girnar ---your avathar/logo is itself explaining your position. And sorry one more doubt. Which car you are talking about!!!!!!!rki20072011-12-31 08:44:22

Yes, they claim side impact beams which IIRC was present even on the MPFi M800. Since this Eon thing is only meant for India, the Koreans skipped the safety part I guess. Only good build quality and fluidic design does not ensure anything, does it? Even our Tata Nano comes with a safety crash test and ratings.

Is there an ARAI report on this ? 

Is there any point is believing these Crash test norms because the Nano is itself passed the crash test norms. I have started not to trust these.

I personally feel the Airbags and ABS should be standard in all the cars sold in India rather than making it a luxury only for the top end models.Indian car buyers are always fooled by these Koreans and Japanese.