Sign in to follow this  
korg465

Manza rear tyres worn out

I have a tata manza 2 year old and 10,000 km run. Last service was done 2 month ago. At that time service centre people did wheel balancing, alignment and rotation. Till then tyres were in perfect shape.Now I have noticed that rear side both tyres have more than 90% gone. I brought it to the notice of the showroom but they are not able to fix the problem. They told they will first take up the issue with tata motors and then inform me. I feel the rear tyres should be replaced freely as it is not my fault. Can anybody tell me the possible cause for this and whether they will give tyres to me.

This looks to be WB WA issue, also this can happen when you switch your left side tyre to right side and right side tyre to left.

Please check the tyre rotation mark on your rear tyres. There should be an arrow which indicates which side that tyre should be rotating...clockwise (99% cases).

Ah...tires again.  Tell me what the wear looks like.  I've seen poor quality tires, under or over inflated tires and out-of-line axle or chassis issues cause this.  Do you run your vehicle with a lot of weight in the back.  How to the front tires look?