Sign in to follow this  
dr_nishu

Auto Expo 2012 through my eyes..

Probably Not.. Show was far-away from New launches' date=' especially for the Hatchbacks. I enjoyed the show & thankfully absence of the New hatchbacks made my Brain/Mind feel relaxed there. It has to be Impulsive decision now than a well thought one. [/quote']

For the first time I actually grinned at missing this year's show. If there's one word that could describe the event, it has to be "mis-managed". To top it all "no new worth-while launch"! Just a showcase of tech, for business & eye candy for general public.

I was banking on the expo. to make a decision on a new car, alas that's not happening! For me too its going to be an impulsive decision now I guess.

It wasn't 'mis-managed' at-all.

Auto Companies just have added the Charm & Anticipations by to the visitors by showing their 'Capabilities' or 'Achievements' i.e or Modified cars respectively & left over their viewers Anticipating for near launches.

Or in Short, Rather than product display fare, it was a Brand display fare & IMHO, FIAT again have missed the opportunity to Showcase their brand other than at 'FIAT Caffes'.

Else BMW, Audi, Mercs, Chevrolet & Mini have stolen the show.

So Tatas are preparing diesel engine in 1L and 1.2 Litre capacity.

Is this something that Tata's are planning to replace 1.3 Multijet engine with their own 1.2 as their tie up with the FIAT has ended or going to end soon???

Wow....Nana CNG....and expectation to be in diesel with 1L capacity. I think soon Nano is going to be preferred city commuter vehicle for many daily office goers.

@ShanthanReddyP: Excellent coverage. smiley32.gif

What was that in Ashok Leyland's hall with the name "STILE"?? Was it a mini van sort of vehicle or a truck?

If you have more pics of that then please post. I would like to see that.
Sstar2012-01-27 17:02:58

@ShanthanReddyP: Excellent coverage.

What was that in Ashok Leyland's hall with the name "STILE"?? Was it a mini van sort of vehicle or a truck?

?

If you have more pics of that then please post. I would like to see that.

THANK YOU !!!

This is ASHLEY's concept van based on NV200 or 'EVALIA'