Sign in to follow this  
Rapper72

Spied: Chevrolet Enjoy MPV EDIT: Production starts in India

@Rapper72: Don't mind please but out of curiousity I am asking this.

How did you get the change to sneek into ARAI's ground? I notice you have posted couple of thread with news straight from ARAI.

:)

The first image appears very skewed. It looks set to come as van rather than an MPV seeing its short overhang and a tall body. The super shiny plastics in the first picture look cheap. I am think price of around 4-5 lakhs to compete with low priced Eeco etc.

nice work rapper

but no need to guess what lies beneath the veil now' date=' few websites are offering full 360 view whiile others are filled with photographs of whats coming.[/quote']

Yea right...its a old news now :D

Even its a autocar scoop...

Me too caught the car testing at Mahabaleshwar last weekend. Had a chat with the driver. An employee of GM. He said the drive was good, saw the interior space, was better than the Ertiga, he said it was a little sluggish on the ghat section esp. with full capacity. But otherwise, it returned a decent 16-17 kmpl with AC.

Now thats not bad.

Yes.. pricing is the key. And with the quality of plastics I saw on that car and as shown in these images, I guess it'll sit a little around the Swift diesel price range. 6.5 - 9 lacs maybe??

Expect the taxi fleet owners at the showrooms..

The Chevrolet brand name has suffered massively because of the Optra/UVA/Aveo being dragged on beyond it's lifecycle. For this vehicle to have any chance of selling well, it will need to be priced very competitively and possibly be powered by the Multijet "National" Engine.

I saw one testing on the highway in Pune a couple of days ago. While it's not a "looker" and keeping in mind that this infact is a Chinese product, Chevy will need to be very aggressive with the marketing and sales of this vehicle.

Today i have spotted Chevrolet Enjoy in Delhi near Pragati Maidan.It is almost looking like a mix of Xylo and Ertiga but has spacious third row seat compare to its rivals. There is no 'WOW' feeling for this car but may be it can disturb the sales of Ertiga,and Innova to some extend.Chevrolet may target Taxi segment with Enjoy since Tavera able to attract Taxi owners with its fuel efficiency.post-4390-0-45208200-1360343476_thumb.jppost-4390-0-72521000-1360343522_thumb.jppost-4390-0-99018500-1360343559_thumb.jppost-4390-0-66711500-1360343591_thumb.jppost-4390-0-64134900-1360343432_thumb.jp

Great catch.

Yes , It looks so much better in a NORMAL colour , earlier it was shown in a hideous colour.

The dash looks basic , the rear end is very low , i find the same thing in the Quanto.

This looks to be the the top end variant , so it has a rear camera also where are the images from it projected , may be the rear view mirror.

The fuel tank lid is surprisingly on the drivers side.

Were you driving the Black Accent at that time.

I kept my Ritz nearly 100 metres away from the Enjoy.I spotted the Enjoy through my rear view mirror and clicked few snaps while driving and allowed them to over take my car.Then chased for nearly 1 km then took much better snaps once the driver stopped the car infront of one pan shop.