creativebala

Spy Shot - Ritz Facelift

Though its Front face-lift is much Convincing but I can't see much of a room for the back-lift of this car & Cost complications come into force for altering the Metal work of the car, against the Plastics tweaking.

I'm expecting the Tata Indica Vista like Plastic Central Tail-gate Cladding for its tail-gate, for its smoother flowing rear look.

Interiors might include a better co-ordinated Dual tone Black-Grey theme.

2012 Ritz facelift Spotted without Camouflage:

HKrSPl.jpg

Maruti Suzuki is all set to launch a mild facelift of the Ritz in the coming few weeks. Praveen Iyer spotted the vehicle, without any camouflage in Delhi recently, which possibly looks like the Maruti Suzuki office. One can see the A-Star, Swift and Ertiga standing right behind. Maruti Suzuki could possibly be preparing the Ritz facelift for its TV shoot as the launch could happen anytime soon. A slight price hike of Rs. 10,000/- is expected on this facelift.

The changes to the front of the Ritz make the vehicle look more aggressive. The hood has been redesigned, while the grille is now slightly bigger. The fog lamp surrounding has been completely re-designed as well, while the bumper too gets a revision in design. The rear seems to have been left almost untouched but Maruti Suzuki can take this opportunity to address crucial issues like reducing the rattles and improving the quality. An automatic version could be offered as well, but this is yet to be confirmed.

(Motorbeam)

Sure looks nice... I feel MSIL should offer a few hatches with an Auto. The i10 sells decent numbers on its auto version. A Ritz or a Swift with an auto 'box will surely sell

The new breed of Maruti vehicles such as Wagon R, Swift, Swift Dzire, Ertiga etc...are with much better interiors so we should expect the new Ritz will also be with much better and modern interior trim than in pictures of SPLASH.

The exterior should have design similar to Opel Agila as it has more curves with USP of RITZ i.e. boomrang back.

2008-opel-agila_460x0w.jpg

photo.jpg

@ neerajd

really like your suggestion to go for an Autobox in a SWIFT or RITZ , it may be bcoz ASTAR automatic is not doing the numbers even after being the cheapest of the small automatic lot.

That we don't call it a face-lift, Instead it looks more of like a mid-ceremony costume change.

But I'd expected a more meaner tail-lamps layout(within an assembly), which would've definitely gave her a different back-lift.

But inclusion of AT box is a Perfect City car like Ritz, would be serious counter-challenge to the segment dominator -i10 AT.

I'm sure Ritz AT can fetch much better numbers & might project the car in a Exclusively different segment i.e of Fuel efficient, Spacious AT City cars.

Maruti needs to improve the quality, fit and finish of interior of Ritz. In current generation it looks very ordinary. Facelift is due since long and to improve the numbers in competition of I-10, AT along-with improved interior and more features are need of generation. Let's wait. All the best.