Sandy

Find the Owner using Regn Number - Instantly via S

We can now have the ownership details of a vehicle using the Vehicle registration number instantly through SMS.

Send a SMS to 092123 57123 typing vahan <space> <regn number without space>

You would get the following information instantly

The Number of Ownership sequence, Owner name, Type of the vehicle, Make of the Vehicle, Registration fitness validity, the road tax validity

We can now have the ownership details of a vehicle using the Vehicle registration number instantly through SMS.

Send a SMS to 092123 57123 typing vahan <space> <regn number without space>
You would get the following information instantly
The Number of Ownership sequence' date=' Owner name, Type of the vehicle, Make of the Vehicle, Registration fitness validity, the road tax validity

[/quote'] Done . worked. Actually this kind of facility is available in Madhya Pradesh for quite a long time. Surprisingly Mumbai which is considered a metro had got online vehicle records few months back only. Now with Vahan Portal they are integreting the whole india for transport purpose.

Checked this worked like a charm.Great feature. Looks like our transport department is finally getting up to speed with technology.

If I am right there is Vahan website as well. We should be able to get the same details from the website. Any idea what the link is? Flywheel2012-02-24 10:29:36

Really great and works well ,nice to see that the registration info can now be obtained online and via tele . Just hoped that the no above could have been a sequence or repeatition so would be easily to remember.

May be it is a very good feature, only if it works.

In my case, my Xylo (3 years old, already) data not given.

So is the case with the data of my Esteem.

The state level RTAs do not port their data to the central registry.

That's the problem.