Sign in to follow this  
gurrala74

Sun film for my Ritz

I am planning to get my Ritz windows sun control filmed. Can anybody quickly suggest me a good sun control film which is reasonable in budget with good heat protection. Also any good car decor shop in hyderabad or is maruti dealer is good enough as they offered me lumbarg film for Rs.3000

I havn't heard any brand with lumbarg . Ask the dealer for 3M sunfilm go for the RE50 for the sides and rear .

This will cost around 4-5k , if the cooling is still not sufficient go for front windscreen film from 3M or lumar . They cost 5k a piece.

I got sunfilm done .... and it is ok

No dear, it is NOT OK.

Fixing sun control film is BANNED and it is NOW UNLAWFUL.

Effective last month 19th onwards, on a pan-India basis, all sun control film is banned in all states by Supreme Court.

RTAs/Traffic Police guys are stopping cars with such films and penalty is being levied (almost 1,000/-) and are forcibly removing the film by themselves/cheap labour.

Already there are a couple of threads running on this topic.

See them. OK ?

I got sunfilm done with Llumar for Rs.1500/- at Maruti dealer.

Sides 50%' date=' rear 70% just as per RTA and it is ok[/quote']

Really strange.

From May19, all type of Sunfilms are banned across all over India, as per SC orders.

My car was having 70% VLT sunfilms & that were also removed as per local Traffic Police guidelines.

There're strict actions for this law violators.

So, just confirm about all this Info in your Local region before getting trapped into something troubling.

I get a big laugh when you say that it is such serious else where in the country.

It nothing here in Hyderabad dude

I have already signed a petition against this today started by one of our member.

It is ridiculous about court order as sun films increase more crime !!

Instead court should order car/glass manufacturers to make every car in the country which is tinted to reject heat and UV which is dangerous and also people mind little bit of a privacy where everything in a car shouldn't be visible

In Hyderabad it is cool man no body really bothers to stop and even with my film my car never looks like it is sun filmed and at the worst if they want to tare it off no problem I spent very little on this. Let us see what happens !!

RE series is metallic sun film is better option for your precious car. It has so many significant advantage of this like reduce the load on their air conditioners, increasing mileage and reducing emissions. But this product is banned in India think twice when you use this.