Fighter

Jazz up the Honda BRIO

Hi Friends,

After a lot of delebrations, I booked a Honda Jazz in Aug'11.. but even after waiting for over 6 months I never got the car. With the bitter experience,

now I decided to for the Brio EMT(base model) with no frills which should get delivered in another week or so.

I want to now Jazz-up my Brio. Want to get your suggeestions on what can be done.

1. Music System

2. Key Less Entry

3. Chrome finish to interiors - is that doable.?

4. Tray on the back

5. Wheel covers - Do they come with the EMT model, the sales guy did not know.:-(

6. Chrome Door Handles

Also let me know if anyone of you has done something similar and your experiences..

Firstly you cannot get the parcel tray for the rear because there is no provision even in the top end varient .

Chrome finish is doable but the aftermarket add on clips make it looks cheap . The door handles can be chromed but they need a electrochemical process to do that . Also there is no gurantee that this coating will not be erased in a couple of years .

My advice wait for Jazz because the production has started this March for the Jazz too .

Thanks rssh,

I have now decided on the Brio...and no looking back.

There is a parcel tray on all variants except the base variant, the slaresrep informed me that it should be available in the mkt.

Any suggestion on the music system.? I do require one. WIll any 2 Din system fit and how abt the speakers. pls suggest.

What is your budget for the music system . Ideally I would keeps 20-25 thousand for a good quality music set up . Most 2 Din music system can fit the brio .

Ask the parcel tray from the dealership itself  .

now I decided to for the Brio EMT(base model) with no frills which should get delivered in another week or so.

I want to now Jazz-up my Brio. Want to get your suggeestions on what can be done.

1. Music System

2. Key Less Entry

3. Chrome finish to interiors - is that doable.?

4. Tray on the back

5. Wheel covers - Do they come with the EMT model' date=' the sales guy did not know.:-(

6. Chrome Door Handles

[/quote']

Instead of adding these add-ons later on, I'd advice you to spend a little more initially & opt for its 2nd variant i.e. S-MT instead of Retrofitting these accessories later on on E-MT, which have its own sweet set of Pros & Cons.

You'll get everything in S-MT which you're desire to fit in E-MT, plus with factory finishing, Quality & with Intact warranty.

You'll ultimately save lot of money in the long-run & will get better Re-sale value at the end.

Rest its your wish.

Hi,

I own a BMW, I heard that you can earn by visiting premium car dealership and you get paid for the evaluations you do at the outlet.

It was exciting.

Many premium brands such mystery visits and evaluate the service quality at the dealership and standards maintained at the outlet

Hi Friends,

Do you know that most of the premium automobile companies do mystery checks at their dealerships.

I recently got a mail from a market research company for doing these mystery checks.

The audit checks the standards maintained in the outlet and the service quality maintained in the outlet.

I performed the check at one of the Audi dealership. it was very exciting too.

I got even paid for it.

It's good to know such initiative are being taken brands to maintain standards at the dealerships.

I took Dr. Nishu's advice and have booked the SMT Model...waiting for the delivery...Thanks everyone..!!

Once I get the delivery.. will update.!

If you have taken Nishu's advice...you are on safe land.

Congratulations on booking a BRIO

Congratulations :) For good music system, i would suggest you to go with pioneer music system. Adding on, its music system also offering Mixtrax technology which creates a nonstop mix of an entire music library to create a club-like atmosphere.

I took Dr. Nishu's advice and have booked the SMT Model...waiting for the delivery...Thanks everyone..!!

?

Once I get the delivery.. will update.!

Thanks for the words' date=' fighter.

Hope you get the earliest delivery of your Brio.

If you have taken Nishu's advice...you are on safe land.

Thanks for the words, Sstar.