Hey Guys I need some help in buying some accessories for my New Skoda Rapid 1.6 Active...

1. ICE with 4 speakers [budget 15k Max] (I have heard about the Pioneer MVH-1490UB)

2. Sun Film (R.T.O. approved)

3. Alloy Rims [budget 20k Max]

4. Reverse Parking without camera

And if anything else can be implemented only if necessary.

Suggestions are welcomed.

Thanx

1) ICE with four speakers is easily available within 15k

HU cost around 5k, Pioneer speakers around 2.5k (6X9) for rear tray. Front around 1.5k   

(In fact you may also add an amplifier to enhance the audio quality)

2)Sun Film: Starts from Garware the cheapest then comes Lummar then the Best V kool. price range would be 1200, 2500, 11000 respectively (just and approx idea)

3)Alloy: I had done a good research on this as I recently purchased a set for my vehicle.. I guess your vehicle has 175/70R14 If you wish to stick to 14 inch alloy it is easily available for 14k.

If you wish to upgrade to 15inch the range starts from 16k. In that case You will also have to change the tires for which you may consider 195/55R15.(around 4.2k each)

Also your OEM tire will fetch you around 2.5k each on selling.

So cost for 14 inch 14k with same tire

and cost for 15 inch with new 195/55R15 tyre after exchange around 23k

4)Parking sensor: costs around 3k you can choose from 4 sensors for back or 6 sensors kit for front and back

goenkakushal2012-03-22 12:13:02

Hey Guys I need some help in buying some accessories for my New Skoda Rapid 1.6 Active...

ICE with 4 speakers [budget 15k Max] (I have heard about the Pioneer MVH-1490UB)

2. Sun Film (R.T.O. approved)

3. Alloy Rims [budget 20k Max]

4. Reverse Parking without camera

And if anything else can be implemented only if necessary.
Suggestions are welcomed.

Thanx

Congrats on new buy...do share pics as wellsmiley1.gif

@ goenkakushal.

1. I m confused for the speakers, what to opt for ??

Like should I install speakers on the tray's or on the doors ?? What do u prefer guys ??

2. In what intervals the Tyres should be changed ??

& if i installed the 15 inch tyres can my warranty be void ?? Do 15 inch tyres and alloys effect on milege ??

@ satar.

Yaa sure bro !!

@ goenkakushal.

1. I m confused for the speakers' date=' what to opt for ??

Like should I install speakers on the tray's or on the doors ?? What do u prefer guys ??

[/quote']

I personally prefer the tray as it can accommodate Larger speakers which provide better bass.

2. In what intervals the Tyres should be changed ??

I think this depends on the wear and tear of the tyres which again depends on the driving style and the kind of roads you are driving on. However tyres are expected to last for around 40' date='000km but for many people the tyres lasts upto 70,000km also. Tyres also have a life time after certain years(may be around 4 years) they start developing cracks which makes the tyres weak and vulnerable.

Even if you may have driven your vehicle only for 10,000km over a period of 5 years it is still advisable to change to tyres as they would have developed cracks by now.

& if i installed the 15 inch tyres can my warranty be void ?? Do 15 inch tyres and alloys effect on milege ??

Well am not too sure about the warranty as its Skoda, I wouldn't like to comment on that. (only saving grace is that skoda also provides 15 inch alloy on higher models of Rapid)

Mileage, yes... but negligible

LCD screen would be above the budget you have mentioned.

HU Pioneer is good costs around 5-6k with cd, aux, ipod, usb connectivity. In case you want bluetooth you may hav to shell out few thousand more.

Speakers you can go for Pioneer, sony cost around 3k and 2k for front

@shadowclone

With a 15k budget you can get decent stuff. What are you looking for in ICE ?

Secondly, a big no no to exhaust mufflers. As for tyres, keep the stock ones till they end their life. Change later on.