messengerb4u

Logan to be cheaper by 30k

Actually, the price discount is not yet implemented at the delaer level. Only the petrol 1.4 version is on a special offer, that is about 4.9 lakhs ex showroom with power windows etc.

The diesel's price, on the other hand has been INCREASED by 27,000! The logan diesel base version used to cost 6.5 lakhs on road earlier. Now this has gone up to 6.77!! The dealer tells me that he can give me a discount of 10k on this!!

At this rate, the logan will be a total failure by the end of this year!! Indigo, logan's direct competitior has the dicor base version at 6.1 lakhs and fully loaded at 6.7 lakhs. On top of that they are offering a discount of 17k-25k!!! Understand that logan is a better product than an indigo, but this is a price sensitive segment and the logan looks more outdated than the indigo!

M&M please wake up!!!

Actually' date=' the price discount is not yet implemented at the delaer level. Only the petrol 1.4 version is on a special offer, that is about 4.9 lakhs ex showroom with power windows etc.

The diesel's price, on the other hand has been INCREASED by 27,000! The logan diesel base version used to cost 6.5 lakhs on road earlier. Now this has gone up to 6.77!! The dealer tells me that he can give me a discount of 10k on this!!

At this rate, the logan will be a total failure by the end of this year!! Indigo, logan's direct competitior has the dicor base version at 6.1 lakhs and fully loaded at 6.7 lakhs. On top of that they are offering a discount of 17k-25k!!! Understand that logan is a better product than an indigo, but this is a price sensitive segment and the logan looks more outdated than the indigo!

M&M please wake up!!!

[/quote']

Thanks for the info dude,whats your source for info?

Well i dont think there are any price cuts as such but currently there has been a Good offer Announced by the Mahindra Renault called as HURRAH! OFFER

i think this is a good offer launched , well not clearly known about how much Discount , but still looks like a good one

Cheers!!!