katyal_rinku

CNG cylinder in Old model Zen

Hi, I have recently installed CNG kit in my 2003 model Zen. The spare wheel has been fixed vertically in the boot. And I was informed that, speaker tray can't be fitted in the boot. Thus the speakers in boot were fitted in two separate boxes(loose position) and are kept on the cylinder. Resultant those boxes keep on moving left right whenever the cars passes  bumpy road. More than this, they don't look good in that position. I have following questions

1) What is the recommendation position for the spare wheel, for the cars having CNG cylinder. i.e. vertical or horizontal under the cylinder. Somebody said, if the spare wheel is kept under the cylinder, and the cylinder needs to be raised. Doing so, will put extra load on the chasis(when the breaks are used, when the car is running fast).

2) If i decide to continue with the existing position(i.e spare wheel fixed vertically), can I have the tray installed in the boot. Who can provide custom fitting in Delhi?  Is there any other alternative arrangement? I don't want individual speaker boxes over the cyliner.

Thanks