aks316

Accord Vs Camry Vs VW Passat Vs Superb Vs Teana

The New Honda accord , very well refined and peppy and Offers very good performance overall a great value for money , the Toyota camry too is good but a bit overpriced , so i fell the Accord will be My Best choice

Cheers!!!

my heart tell me the camry, its awesome looks, spacious cabin and of course, its a toyota... and its lesser on the roads than the accord, so some sort of exclusivity too. but the 7 lakh price difference between the accord and the camry is too steep, so i'll plunge for the accord. i used to have an accord, its super reliable, very comfy but not so fuel efficient (since mine was the V6)...

http://www.motortrend.com/roadtests/sedans/112_0710_2008_honda_accord_vs_2007_toyota_camry

112_0710_12z_honda_accord+front_view.jpg

Donning sportier duds, a ritzier cabin, and a powertrain and chassis on par with those of the Camry, the all-new Accord edges ahead to take Round One of this epic battle. Still the number-one contender, the Camry will no doubt be back for Round Two, perhaps in hybrid form, when the rumored Accord diesel makes its debut. For now, though, the Accord reigns as the best of the best-the benchmark.

Camry all the way... Sexy styling, imposing performer and above all, the Toyota assurance... though the new Accord sure does impress me with its looks and performance, comes a close second for me.

i am probably the odd one out here.. but i thin superb is the best in all these... as it is the top model of skoda... so obvisiouly best.... and it's given a hard time to sales of 3s, c-class and a4....

even the base models of the 3 germans cost almost 5 lakhs more than the skoda. even if the price is not considered, there a certain grace and status in the germans which the skoda cant match. i know the superb is technically much better than the c class, but at this price, its not always about space and features. the 3 pointed star and the kidney grille is an epitome of richness and high status.

The Camry for it stunning looks. In my opinion even the new accord fails to beat the camry in the looks dept.

If one thinks of a diesel, then Superb is the only option.

Passat, even though a diesel, is priced much higher than the Superb and loses due to this.

the Camry does look better but not as good as the new accord to me , even the price of camry is quite expensive and makes Honda accord the better Value for money between all the cars mentioned

Regards,

Priya

the Camry does look better but not as good as the new accord to me ' date=' even the price of camry is quite expensive and makes Honda accord the better Value for money between all the cars mentioned

Regards,

Priya
[/quote']

very true, the camry is quite expensive...

moreover, the new accord looks better than the camry...!!!