raj_5004

Small Cars - Pick your choice

ur choice in the small car segment?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. ur choice in the small car segment?

i think the spark is too cramped for a six footer like me. also, its engine is puny bit i have heard its still fun to drive in the city.

swift meanwhile rocks and ya, its much more expensive....

well bro as far as the engine is concerned ....... i think that spark's engine is fantastic !!

its gives a peppy and smooth drive in city and stable and easy to pull at high speeds on highway !!

after first service of my car at 1000 km i have many times take it beyond 140 to 145 km/hr speed very easily !!

first time it shocked me when i noticed that the i was easily driving my car on highway and in speedometer it was almost near 150 kms/hr.

my frn who was with me has a swift and he was also shocked with Spark's smooth and stable performance on highway at such a high speed !!

i m just loving it !!

In no way Spark engine can be better or fantastic when compared with others , but its quite decent and good , but Spark only sparks not ROCKS!!! like the Diesel swift , anyway you were lucky to get that massive discount

Regards,

Priya

Alto for me... Light and zippy. Lovely to take her for a spin. The compact size makes it come good as far as Indian lanes are concerned. The only problem that I face is legroom, I being 6 ft. No other hassles, except a recent one which you all are aware of.

Alto for me... Light and zippy. Lovely to take her for a spin. The compact size makes it come good as far as Indian lanes are concerned. The only problem that I face is legroom' date=' I being 6 ft. No other hassles, except a recent one which you all are aware of.[/quote']

What hassle did u have recntly , well i aint aware of it , hope you dont mind to tell it again

Regards,

Priya

well bro as far as the engine is concerned ....... i think that spark's engine is fantastic !!

its gives a peppy and smooth drive in city and stable and easy to pull at high speeds on highway !!

after first service of my car at 1000 km i have many times take it beyond 140 to 145 km/hr speed very easily !!

first time it shocked me when i noticed that the i was easily driving my car on highway and in speedometer it was almost near 150 kms/hr.

my frn who was with me has a swift and he was also shocked with Spark's smooth and stable performance on highway at such a high speed !!

i m just loving it !!

good man! 150 on a spark is really good! I like the black one, the other colors wont suit for guys i think. i lost interest when i saw the odometer at the wrong place... that was disappointing for me... but how did you feel when the car was at 150? did you feel a little shaky? am curious coz the Santro will feel shaky at 150

In no way Spark engine can be better or fantastic when compared with others ' date=' but its quite decent and good , but Spark only sparks not ROCKS!!! like the Diesel swift , anyway you were lucky to get that massive discount

Regards,

Priya
[/quote']

again a wrong comparison between Spark and Swift.... both have different specs, basic being the engine displacement. that too Swift Diesel has no good reason to be compared with entry level Spark

i m just loving it !!

he he ' date=' its not Shaky , but you can call your Shaky as Wobbly , between the Red color also looks very good in the Spark

Regards,

Priya

good man! 150 on a spark is really good! I like the black one, the other colors wont suit for guys i think. i lost interest when i saw the odometer at the wrong place... that was disappointing for me... but how did you feel when the car was at 150? did you feel a little shaky? am curious coz the Santro will feel shaky at 150
[/quote']

i m just loving it !!

he he ' date=' its not Shaky , but you can call your Shaky as Wobbly , between the Red color also looks very good in the Spark

Regards,

Priya

[/quote']

hey lady, you are wrong again. Shaky is the correct English word, do you believe in Merriam Webster check this out: http://www.m-w.com/dictionary/shaky 

FYI, "wobbly" doesnt exist in English

well harry thts wht shocked me tht even at such a high speed it was not shaky !!

otherwise u can pull any car upto 150 !!

thts y i can say that spark is better than santro in few regards !!

must agree, am suprised!!! yes Santro is definelty known for its bumpy ride (hope Priya will agree for bumpy smiley2.gif)

that was good info dude, i will start to suggest Spark if someone wants to buy in that range!!!