Sign in to follow this  
reddy

ERTIGA 1 st Drive MY Opinion

Driven the Diesel Ertiga ,it drives like car ,Weighing slightly less than SX4 diesel ,that's a great achievement ,Perfect city van u LUV It ,Diesel feels sluggish before turbo kicks in ,Needs slipping of clutch if stopped in slope, Thanks now the Torque kicks in Early at 1750 RPM (2000RPM in Swift ) that's welcome future like in TataVista , Overall it's good decision by Maruti i feel people start loving it ,

Want improve drive? think of lowering the aspect ratio of tyre from 185/65/15. To 185/60/15,

I to did like the Ertiga.

iBut in the brief TD i have noticed that on slightest cut the moddle row passengers were thrown to the opposite end.

Also we are all 6 ft people, People in all rows will make life miserable with all seat adjustments even for short trip.
TAUREAN CZAR2012-05-08 14:31:05

When I saw Ertiga, I found exterior bit too simple.

From exterior it's not that appealing just like Swift / Dzire. It will easily mix in crowd and may not turn the heads.

But in reality MSIL also have not designed this vehicle to turn head but to offer something extra which is worth each penny spent.

Pricewise it's the best vehicle to own. A perfect blend of VFM and good quality.    

Interior is nice & practical and just right as per requirement of most of the people.