tejasmehta990

Tata Indigo Manza CS - Tata's Silver Bullet Produc

On Sunday Autocar India Editor Mr.Hormzad Sorabjee on their TV show informed that Tata is developing sedan in between Indigo CS and Indigo Manza. Most probably it will be based on current Manza with small boot.

Having seen quality improvements in most of the Tata products in recent time expecting Manza CS as benchmark product from Tata and will take over the economy & semi luxury sedan market with it's features, fit & finish, pricing and also looks.

Manza CS will change the way world look at TATA and it will set new equations in the Sedan Market.

Hope that Tata Motors will do some nice nose job and give proportionate boot to the Manza CS as showed in the pictures in exterior and will give powerful , refined and modern engine.

BEST OF LUCK Tata Motors (Indigo Manza CS Development Team). smiley20.gif

Tata-Manza-Diesel-Electric-Hybrid-Concep

tata-manza-cs-image.jpg

@tejasmehta

This is a great piece of news from the tatas , though, shed some insight into actual production begining dates 2013 it seems.

The styling in the the photos (Pic 1 and 3) you posted somehow remind of an Honda and less of a Manza , Tatas design team seem to draw lot of inspiration from the hondas.Also the styling have elements of an ELECTRIC Vehicle.

Also , the headlamp cluster is drawn (Pic 2) from the ARIA which i feel is a great addition.

Yes , it has all elements of a WINNER.

I am really looking forward to this car. I already liked the styling of the Indigo CS. If all the parameters like exterior, interior designs go well this will be the benchmarks for all sedans. All the best TATA!

MANZA already demands a more proportionate boot as compared to its present one. So, this leaves a scope of well-designed CS one with Smaller, more proportionate boot.

TATA itself hinted few months that they're coming with CS variant of their MANZA Sedan, which is supposed to feature;

-Better Exteriors,

Which included Redesigned front with TATA specifically mentioning the detail that it'll going to feature Trimmed front end with New Bumper, Radiator Grille & New Set of Headlamps.

Its new front design will include Front grille continuous with its Headlamps, later on which TATA shown the same design theme on MANZA Hybrid at Auto Expo 2012.

I expect the MANZA CS to come out as Better looking & more Refined product from TATA stable.

-Better Interiors & Drivetrain,

Hope TATA will retain the FIAT LINEA/MANZA's 90PS Quadrajet90 engine & Driver facing Speedo console unlike Central one of Indica Vista.

@dr_nishu

yet another car to add in your list??

All tata tails are bad and Yes the current MANZA does need a liposuction procedure on it, also there is talk that if the new manza does well they will get rid of the older one.

@tejasmehta

Where did you get this computer rendered image from (Pic 2)

IMHO out of Indica & Indigo the Indigo CS always looked more attractive. From the current Vista & Manza the Manza CS would probably look much better and much more proportionate.

If TATA gets this car right, they have a real Winner in the Compact Sedan market. I really think India needs more of compact sedans.
rugs_tachy2012-05-16 03:51:35

@dr_nishu

yet another car to add in your list??

No, not at all.

Updating Info here & buying car is a totally different aspect for me.

TATA cars are remote option for us.

Lets see, what's TATA has on offer this time.

smiley10.gif

Mahindra has already started working on new version of Verito but since from beginning i.e. when Verito was Logan it is not a good looking vehicle so whatever M&M do in changes/modification in design the Verito won't look as promising as the sedans of Tata.

Maruti Dzire (New) is burning sales chart because consumers don't have more options in Economy Sedan / Semi Luxury Sedan segment and Maruti has big advantage to provide customer "Peace of Mind".

Tata has great opportunity to introduce a right product this time.

Regarding the Front of Tata Vehicles I feel like the new nose treatment that tata has given to the Manza as shown in above picture is much better than the current front of range of Tata Vehicles.

Tata should change the front of Tata vehicles as per above pic as it look much upmarket, appealing and proportionate.