reeli sry 4 d late rply......the innova is a gud car no doubt abt it but i drove an innova from goa to b'lore and it ws not a great experience.....the gear ratio makes me feel real bad 4 d excellent engine it has......i ws able to reach a speed of 140 kmph effortlessly but den the car started craving for another gear.....i mean i reeli dint expect dis at all......reeli somthin toyota has to look into......but i drove the civic(my neighbours') from chennai to b'lore and it ws jus "BRILLIANT" the way it seated every1 ws amazing infact much better dan d innova i wud say......put in ur views on it.....

yup , i have a civic s and its quite an amazing car and i as i said you have only 4 people in your family so better get the civic , it was the good choice for me when i had to do the same selection in hwich civic , octavia , laura , innova , optra were there , but i drove all these cars and felt my heart going with Civic , so i had it and its amazing

Regards,

Priya
pryas2008-01-11 01:28:34

i agree with nicks...

civic is better... but the innova was never meant to go above 140 kmph anyways. its top speed is 146 kmph, if its a diesel. but you are right, it feels quite uncomfortable and strained at such speeds...

there are many who claim they have touched 160 kmph in their diesel innova but i dont believe them, maybe its a speedometer error!

i agree with nicks...

civic is better... but the innova was never meant to go above 140 kmph anyways. its top speed is 146 kmph' date=' if its a diesel. but you are right, it feels quite uncomfortable and strained at such speeds...

there are many who claim they have touched 160 kmph in their diesel innova but i dont believe them, maybe its a speedometer error!
[/quote']

i think it may be possible... specially if the road has a little slant.... or coming down from a long bridge

i agree with nicks...

civic is better... but the innova was never meant to go above 140 kmph anyways. its top speed is 146 kmph' date=' if its a diesel. but you are right, it feels quite uncomfortable and strained at such speeds...

[/quote']

i think it may be possible... specially if the road has a little slant.... or coming down from a long bridge

the top speed figures are usually quoted on a horizontal road and not down a decline... this guy told me his car was cruising at 160 kmph the entire expressway....
raj_50042008-01-11 13:57:32