Zavo

Suggestions For The Forum

well just to make autocar forum stand out, I think instant chat should be added. This can either be with the people in your buddy list or just with whoever is online. As this will help members interact better as i feel pm are more like e-mails and what we need is something like msn messenger or to be more presice facebook instant chat.

Well new software should have some changes for betterment of this forums or i should say it should have some new features but i think all members are used to this environment so i will not be comfortable if there are any visual changes in colours, etc...

But FRG, i would suggest to have an EDIT option for editing the title of TOPIC for members as till now only mods can do it..i think that will be great feature..And if there is any change in the topic's subject after sometime, that same topic's title can be changed by member who created that topic e.g some car is coming and after sometime its already launched and this sort of things..That would be convinient..

The presence of Admin., etc. on the forum rejuvinates the spirit & lot of interest is renued.

Also, there should be some effort to keep old members attached to the core.

I've noticed many members after spending devoted time, leave the forum, their presence is important too.

Our technical person and member Zander has had an accident so he is on bed rest. We will put up a new pic once he's back.

FRG

Sad to know that. What kind of an accident Zander met with? Hope he is recovering speedily. The Auto Expo 2010 is nine months away and thats when he is at his best.

Rahul, in fact you do get a preview of the first post when you hover the mouse over the topic. May be it can be changed to display the last post if you go to the settings menu and change your thread style to newest post first.

FRG

i may be wrong here.mods, i have one suggestion / request:-

off late we have been having many new users who seem to post opinions unnecessarily and even go to the extent of opening new topics which are totally untrue { like the one where some one said that the production of swift is going to be stopped etc}.

I understand that every user is entitled to his / her views, but some of the views / posts are too immature to command presence in a professional forum. I do not know how you can avoid this, but may be you could enforce a stricter code of conduct. sujith31202009-04-07 12:16:18