Zavo

Suggestions For The Forum

Here comes the surprise. A 7-Series at the upper right corner. It was very unexpected since some of the members suggested Linea, Nano, i20. Well Cyrus and Manish, Thanks for changing the ANHC to some nice one.

sudeepd2009-04-07 12:48:04

You're welcome sudeep.

Also, Sujith, we are working on a Newbie moderation system, but as of now if you do find an unnecessary post, Do hit the "Report Post Button" and we shall immidiately look into the matter.

You're welcome sudeep.

?

Also' date=' Sujith, we are working on a Newbie moderation system, but as of now if you do find an unnecessary post, Do hit the "Report Post Button" and we shall immidiately look into the matter.
[/quote']

hey cyrus, thanks as always!

I am still seeing the honda. But when I was on from my cell I could see the new picture....why is this?

Well even i am seeing the City only..Where is the 7Series.
i still see the honda!

Guys please log out and then login again. I guess doing this will make difference.

EDIT:BTW, I am able to see the 7 Series since 5:15pm(My PC Time) yesterday. The Forum time may be 5:45pm

Bye.

sudeepd2009-04-08 11:17:16

I can still see a Grey Colour 7 Series in top right corner. I don't understand why you guys are not able to see it instead of ANHC.

@Vivek

We have a facility to upload a file (Image) in a post. You can learn more about it in Announcement Section.

sudeepd2009-04-10 12:18:01