Zavo

Suggestions For The Forum

Well, I'm to facing some problem from lastfew days, When I open Aci or forum it says MALWARE DETECTED and also it says that this site can harm your computer!

Anyone else facing same??

Seems your Antivirus solution has gone kaput or better its an indication to stay away from ACI & spend more time on the forum you so passionately advertise!smiley2.gif

The only time I had a problem was sometime in 2007 in the very early days when the site did get infected. Never had a problem since then. I keep autologin active all the time.

I agree with speed. Switch off the autologin and after a couple of days activate it again. You should then be rid of the bad cookie.

I have a very strong AntiVir and nothing has ever been detected. Did anyone have some other website on at the same time?? Or maybe an IM programme that was running at the same time??

Im regularly opening the form and so far i have'nt faced any such problems. But i have one request though, can you please put a home button on the main page because some of the news on the home page will not get posted in the form and when we want to read the home page we have to reopen the home page. So please make this change.

The Forum is slow and erratic. I had problems logging in yesterday and the site is now blocked on my Firefox and I can open the forum only on IE. Also my Kaspersky anti virus has been detecting trojans for the last couple of days.

O my God why is the site becoming so unstable?

problems i'm facing...

1)Virus alerts every 5 Minutes.

2)error message saying "your Ip address search enquires are limited to 20 times", even if i just do it once.

3)Internet explorer,Firefox,Opera,& offlate even google chrome is getting conned by this forum(SERVER) into displaying error messages.

4)Refreshing the main forum page takes lot of time compared to 3 or 4 seconds earlier.

Moderators,Special Licensees,Top posters please attend to this problem ASAP.