Zavo

Suggestions For The Forum

+infinity to that .I really agree  I hope FRG & CYRUS sorts this out newbie thing or else I might leave this forum for Tbhp which is better handled.

One should not give threat like this and that.  Firstly at TBHP its difficult to get the account activated and lastly they remove the members for the minor offence.

So dont compare that TBHP is better handled. 

They are on the job and it will be rectified soon.

True Anuprav, although we should make sure that our queries/suggestions are attended by mods but no threats should be given. Threatening means we taking forum for granted.

And FRG/Cyrus, i read in ACi anniversary issue where Hormazd wrote that all new website with forum will be coming soon, so what the catch, when can we expect that and what would be the changes.

Mods, please change the above banner pic, X6 now seems boring and old. Please change it ASAP. I think it should be the car of this Season i.e Cruze but not in that Misty lake color please. Put it in White or Red.

And FRG, what happened about those stickers which were to come way before?

Give ACI?forum a choice of theme

1. the current theme

2. A black background theme' date=' which should be plesent to work with, in nights
[/quote'] I think a completely new Forum is coming so giving this one a theme might not be a wise idea. But yes a black theme or some dark color theme would be soothing to eyes at night.
Yes' date=' some economical car on the banner would suit best.[/quote']Yup even a Hatch like Punto would do. But i feel Cruze being new should be on the banner.

Or even a Fortuner would look good, but no supercars please. bluesapphire2009-10-18 10:44:52

I would suggest a few changes - First edtt options at all times.. ( if edit option is chosen - it will show its editied in the post )

How about we have thumbs up and thumbs down option ? it will be great... agrees and disagress..

3rd- Points system... ( not rally nescarrasy... should take a vote of all members if they would prefer point system. )

i just want to point at a technical issue with the forum... nothing big but i just noticed that i posted a msg at 6:20 and the posted time on top of the msg was displayed 6:50...i.e. +30mins (i noticed this for 3-4 posts with the same result)

well i just got another suggestion- well i have a habbit of opening multiple threads at the same time and at times i get confused about which tab/window is which thread??? and at the top of the page it only shows in which section of the forum you are in but not the specific thread you are in, so i feel it would be usefull...

i just want to point at a technical issue with the forum... nothing big but i just noticed that i posted a msg at 6:20 and the posted time on top of the msg was displayed 6:50...i.e. +30mins (i noticed this for 3-4 posts with the same result)

Even i have this problem, ACI timing is 30mins ahead of Indian timing, how to correct this.   In settings we can adjust for 1/2/3 hours and not for half n hour

Mods, we really really really(yes! three really serious) need a 'Keyword Search' option. It is extremely annoying trying to find old topics and results in new and repeated topics. Finding some old info already posted is a pain.

Its a ten minute programming job. C'mon!!

Few suggestions -

1st - EDIT YOUR POST - ( VERY IMPORTANT )

2nd -  Thumbz up and thumz down option would be great.. or even agrees and disagrees.

3rd - Points system... so what if a person is posting 100s of post but still isnt good enough.. points will retain that person to higher level.