Zavo

Suggestions For The Forum

ACI, how about a ACI sticker with some good quotes for cars

I see lots of cars with T-Bhp stickers,

take it as copy or anything, but that would bring a lot of awareness to public and lots of happiness to other ACI member when he sees other person's car on road

I typed sticker dude' date=' nothing came.

I think you are talking about T-bhp's sticker thread.

If not plz help me with that link.
[/quote']

"Dude"!! I guess you have been a member for long to understand that the use of "SMS" lingo is not encouraged on the forum.

"T-Bhp"!! Can you ever think out of the box, why everything has to end at t-bhp!  While on ACI, talk about ACI only.

Do your homework properly in the future before jumping to conclutions.

Still if you like to be spoon fed:

Im having problems with my Net connection, otherwise would have found you plenty of similar threads.

Edit: You are welcome!
speed2009-10-25 13:30:29

Yup, its working fine now, till now it was giving too much problems. What is happening here ACi team, please do take care of our lovely forum.

EDIT- The site still is working very slowly and seems like at anytime it will stop working.bluesapphire2009-10-31 07:49:58

I am getting Error while Reporting a particular post or thread using Report Button.

When I click on Report butoon, the Reporting Page gets displayed. I typed the needed matter in the space provided and click Submit.

Then I get Error as below

acireporterror.jpg

Please tell me whether the Post gets Reported even if this error is displayed or should I report the post again?

FRG,

But still I dont see any action taken on my Report. I see the Topics are not merged yet even though they are Related to each other.

That is why I asked whether I have to REPORT again.

Please merge both topics if you got the Report.

Thanks.

Bala is back!!! Bala where have you been my friend. One of us even started a thread just wondering where have you beensmiley36.gif

I think the header should be something which is not just a racing car like the one posted above or a boring little hatch but soemthing that covers all the various aspects of a car. Something that has performance and pleasure but is not something that is confined to the super rich. What car fills that profile? 

Bala is back!!! Bala where have you been my friend. One of us even started a thread just wondering where have you beensmiley36.gif

Thanks for all your concerns dudes, I am so tight in my job these days, so only my presence is less. I will try my best to stay online whenever possible.

We are going to change the Banner every Week from now on. so expect some good pictures soon!! :)

Good idea. Otherwise a single banner for too long seems too boring. Next i expect some good car but not a super luxury or sports but a car within 25lac range.

We are going to change the Banner every Week from now on. so expect some good pictures soon!! :)
I don't see this happening since 3 weeks nowsmiley19.gif
Seriously even i was waiting for some new banner, but no change. But i guess they are busy developing the new forum so may be this change will take place only then.