Zavo

Suggestions For The Forum

@sarabjeet - I don't think so thats going to be problem.If you see breaking news section there is always a small discussion going on the breaking news posted.

Anyways,let us  leave it to ACI team to decide.

My first post in this section..well, first of all, we need a mobile specific site as someone pointed out..and what about having an option to 'like" or"dislike" posts like in fb?..And we seriously need more emoticons!..[:D]

IMPORTANT:

Many spammers and user posts are breaking the forum rules/regulations each and everyday. Eventhough if other users helping the mods to discover those through PM or under the post itself. It takes a little hard job for mods to findout those posts/threads/users etc. easily.

So i would recommend you to open a "Complaint text box or   Notification center" in which the other users can be helping the mods, by "copy pasting" the url of those certain posts/spam which needs to be reviewed or deleted by the mods. So it makes the mods job easily to figureout those problematic posts/spammers with the help of other users.Aerospeedcars2011-11-28 04:23:51

IMPORTANT:
Many spammers and user posts are breaking the forum rules/regulations each and everyday. Eventhough if other users helping the mods to discover those through PM or under the post itself. It takes a little hard job for mods to findout those posts/threads/users etc. easily.

So i would recommend you to open a "Complaint text box or   Notification center" in which the other users can be helping the mods' date=' by "copy pasting" the url of those certain posts/spam which needs to be reviewed or deleted by the mods. So it makes the mods job easily to figureout those problematic posts/spammers with the help of other users.[/quote']

I think this is a good idea, as many times I have noticed & reported spams, un-wanted/related stuffs to MODS which were present in the thread.

Hence, I would also recommend this.

Why not switch to vBulletin platform? I feel, we miss many necessary features in our forum.?

Changing the platform of a forum will most probably mean all posts will be lost.

We can do like that. Keep this forum as archive and use some new forum engine and hotlink the threads when necessary. Lock all boards so no one can post here and keep a header to use the new forum. URL can be kept same.

From past few days I'm getting error message after hitting post reply button. The message gets posted but it shows error. Anybody experiencing same?

I don't understand whats taking it so long to remove that error I have like around 8 pm's and I can't read them even if I reload the page I can't see them . This is now getting too frustrating to deal with . Also the direct image and video upload should be made available and should have button on the post reply to uplink them .

Regarding spammer the mod's should let the 1st 25 posts of the newbies be seen first then posted as it is done in many other forums because I can't find any other suggestion .

From past few days I'm getting error message after hitting post reply button. The message gets posted but it shows error. Anybody experiencing same?

Same is here with me too. But it happens more frequent in my case. Have we switched to new plateform and am I not aware of that?

@Sstar: I dont think its changed.

@bornfree: Not only vBulletin but there are also different engines like phpbb or ipBoard or proBoards. But I think its high time to change or rectify this because its very irritating. smiley30.gif