Zavo

Suggestions For The Forum

how abt being able to delete ur own topic if u dont like them or if u found them stupid after posting them ??smiley4.gif i cudnt find that anywhere

and u could start a topic/forum which has all the info of the cars like ex-showroom price in different cities and acc. figures. kinda like the lst few pages of the book.

One thing i have noticed is that many threads deviate a lot from the topic as the thread builds. This should not happen. I have seen this happeneing more and more. May be this should be controlled.

yeah... most of the threads do deviate from the topic but the topics wudnt be interesting if everybody had to talk abt the same thing. and its tough to moderate such a thing. creating a new thread for every single idea would be un-practical

One more suggestion remove that red circle next to that topic as many topics will cross 500 marks easily or either go for some other colour mark like gold for topics viewed more than 1000 times.

Why can't we have one amongst us as a temporary mod (for a month or so) after being elected by all the members? It'd be fun and more liberal (not to mean that we're not very liberal now)smiley2.gif

I find it difficult to locate topics of my interest from the Latest topic section or from the Home page of the Forum.  It will help if under Indian Cars, you create sub-categories of different makes - ie manufaturer wise.  It will help to easily identify discussions that one is interested in.

I find it difficult to locate topics of my interest from the Latest topic section or from the Home page of the Forum.? It will help if under Indian Cars' date=' you create sub-categories of different makes - ie manufaturer?wise.? It will help to easily identify discussions that one is interested in.[/quote']

There're not so many topics and threads to move into subtopics in each forum. half of the sub-categories will be empty then. the present format is good and is easy to use

Well pra2veen see the number of pages in Indian Car section one finds it difficult to find topics I think we must divide it into Suv hatch sedan and other category .One more thing we need one more super license to manage as its getting to Difficult to FRG as I think.

can't we have a super looking clock on the site, which we can use to match our system time with? It'll also make the site cooler than before.

Skins would also help, though they're not necessary.smiley2.gif
saladin2007-11-28 20:07:27

Hey how about improving the theme of theforum so that it occupies less place and when surfing on it on the Cell don't get big bills. Why don't you optimise another format for mobile for economical use.

Ok so after 4 months why not change the Honda city above.

The new PM policy which says that the PM wil be cleared out after a week so its getting too irritating to see that some good pm of earlier members are gone so I want to add a new policy a save pm button by which we can save god pm's and the rest can be done asper the policy .